That Wasn't Supposed to Happen

Montague

I stood in the corner and watched all these losers in the cruise ship teen club. This was not my scene but Brady had talked me into it. He just wanted to see if he could pick up a hot guy to toy with. I really wished he'd just stop using Tatianna as his cover and just tell everyone he was gay already. I had no doubt he liked sex with her but he was a bit of a slut when it came to guys. Not that I could really talk because I had been with four girls since Lilliana and I broke up. That was a lot considering it was only five months ago. Especially since one of them happened to be Penny Styles. I still couldn't look at her or Christian in the face.

I glanced over at the pool table and saw Lilliana leaned over it. Tony was behind her, trying to show her how to shoot. It made me smile because she was hustling him. She knew exactly how to play pool. I had no doubt when she wiggled her ass against him it was for my benefit. She was trying to make me jealous. As hard as I tried not to let it affect me, I was a little jealous.

"She's trying to make you jealous," Brady said from beside me.

"Are you jealous?" I asked looking at him.

"What why would I be jealous?" he asked like I was stupid.

"I know you're fucking Tony dude," I said back.

He put his finger over his mouth like I had said it too loud. I wondered why they pretended they weren't together and then it hit me. He hadn't told Tatianna he was seeing Tony. I grabbed his arm and pulled him outside. I wasn't going to be the one to out him, but he needed to tell her.

"She doesn't know does she?" I whispered when we were outside on the deck.

"No, not a lot of people do. He's scared of his dad," Brady confessed.

"Is that breaking the rules of your poly whatever the fuck it is relationship?" I was curious. I never really understood the point of their relationship to be honest. It was obvious Brady was gay and I still hadn't figured out what Tatianna's sexuality was.

"Yeah, can I tell you something?" Brady asked.

"Sure you can tell me anything. You know that. No judgements remember," I replied.

He took a deep breath and then confessed. "I think I love him."

"Yeah well even after everything that's happened I still love Lilliana," I made a confession to him.

"Then fight for her," Brady said.

"Hey boys there you are," Tatianna shouted.

We turned around and looked at her trying to smile. She came over and kissed Brady. I could tell Brady wasn't all that into it. He hadn't been in a while. Ever since he started spending time with Tony.

Later that night I was lying in bed reading when there was a knock on my door. I was staying in Phoenix Hemsworth's suite since my parents had decided to take Romeo and Bentley's kids for the night so they could have some alone time. He had offered me the room to myself tonight.

I got up and looked out the peephole to see Brady. I opened the door and let him in. He sat down on the couch in the room and sighed. Something was wrong. I stood there and watched him. He looked upset and I wanted to ask why. I didn't have to though.

"I had a fight with Tatianna. Can I stay here with you tonight?" he asked as he looked up at me.

"Sure," I agreed.

"She actually had the nerve to bring some transgender guy back to the room. She thought since he was transgender it wasn't really cheating. Well transgender or not he's still a guy, right?" Brady babbled.

He laid down on the couch and put his hands behind his head. He closed his eyes and I knew he was done talking. I stripped down to my boxers and got into the bed. I flipped out the light and stared at the ceiling. I felt bad for Brady. I knew when they had started this it was just a matter of time before it blew up in their faces. I had tried to talk them out of it.

I turned my head as the mattress moved beside me and saw Brady crawl into bed in the darkness. He laid on his side and looked at me. He snuggled up next to me and part of me wanted to pull away but I didn't. He was so close I could smell the minty toothpaste on his breath. Then I did something I swore I'd never do, I kissed him. I don't know why I did it. He kissed me back and ran his hand down my chest stopping just above the waistband of my boxers. While still kissing him I pushed his hand into my boxers.

He broke the kiss and looked at me shocked. As he palmed me, he kissed my neck and made his way down my chest. I knew where this was headed and all I had to do was stop it but I didn't. The covers wound up on the floor and Brady was kissing the line of light hair that disappeared into my boxers. He looked up at me as he slid my boxers down my legs and tossed them to the floor.

I moaned when he wrapped his lips around me and sucked. He had me rock hard in just seconds with his sucking skills. I grabbed a hand full of his hair as he deep throated me with no problems. His blow job skills definitely surpassed any blow job I ever had before. He stopped sucking and I wondered for a second why he did. I knew though before I really had time to think about it.

In seconds he was naked and straddling me. I wanted to tell him to stop. I really wanted to say no but again I didn't. He sunk down on me like it was nothing. He waited and then he started to move. He was so tight I had to fight the urge not to cum too quickly. He put his hands on my chest and was freely riding me with no shame. I had to admit the noises he was making were sexy as fuck.

Out of pure curiosity, I reached down and wrapped my hand around him. He leaned back and put his hands on my knees. A few minutes later he cummed on my chest and I wanted to cum too but wasn't sure what to do. I couldn't really see Brady all that well in the dark room and I didn't trust my voice right now to ask. Finally I could hold it in anymore.

Brady rolled off of me and I wasn't sure what to do or say. We laid there beside each other for a few minutes trying to catch our breath. Then Brady laughed like he thought of something funny.

"Guess I have to sleep in the wet spot huh?" he said.

"You made it," I answered trying to be as lighthearted as he was about it.

"No," he argued. "Technically I didn't you did."

"Please like no one's ever cum in your ass before," I teased.

"There's always a first time for everything," he said seriously.

"Shut up and go to sleep, you liar," I said as I rolled over.

"I may be many things but I'm not a liar," Brady said as he yawned.