The Mystery of the Missing Rum

3rd person pov

After the first concert, they arrived at the hotel. They were here for a few days in New York because of some radio show appearances. Riker went to the desk to check in while everyone waited in the lobby. He came back about ten minutes later and handed out room assignments.

"Fender, Liam, Lance, and Lachlan are in room 200. Ross, Embry, and Montague are in room 201. Ellington and Emerson are in 202. Rydel, Dacia, and Chapin are in 203. Valerie, Violet and Ryssa are in 204. Cameron is with me in 205. Dash is with Jacob in 206. Nick, Joe, and Kevin are in 207. Taylor, Caroline and Rebecca are in 208. Selena, Marianna, and Juliet are in 209," Riker handed out keys as he said the room numbers. "Fender, you guys have the biggest room, so I'm sure it will be the hang out room."

"Party in Fender's room," Dacia said.

"Oh can I come?" Chapin asked.

"No, only those fifteen and up are invited," Dacia told her.

"Cameron, stay back a minute so we can talk," Ryssa said.

They waited for everyone else to be out of sight. "In my dad's blue duffel bag are some bottles of rum. Since your rooming with him it is your mission to steal two of them and meet us in Fender's room."

"Why?" he asked.

"Just do it," Dacia said.

"How do you know its there?" he asked.

"Trust me he never goes anywhere without it. It's right where I said it was and knowing him there are at least four bottles," Ryssa said.

"What will happen when two go missing?" Cameron asked.

Dacia sighed. "Since when did you become such a goody, goody? Where's the guy who snuck off with his boyfriend to have sex under everyone's nose?"

"Yeah if you don't have the balls to do it I'll do it myself," Ryssa said.

"Fine, I'll do it," Cameron agreed.

Ten minutes later everyone was in Fender's room he shared with Triple L. Cameron showed up a few minutes later with a backpack with the two bottles of rum. He sat down on the floor between Embry's legs.

"Aw! You know when I first found out about you two I thought I would be grossed out, but you are just perfect together," Dash said.

"Yeah, they are adorable," Marianna agreed.

"Thanks," Cameron said. "Now why did I steal rum from Riker?"

"The name of the game is Never Have I Ever," Dacia began.

"Oh no brace yourselves," Fender said.

"The rules are simple. For example, someone will say never have I ever, played this game. If you have you drink, if not you don't," Dacia explained.

"As one of the two adults in this room I have to say I am against this," Liam said.

"Really Liam? Like you've never been drunk before?" Lachlan asked.

"Come on," Ryssa encouraged him. Then she whispered something in his ear no one else could hear.

"Really?" he asked.

"You gotta play to find out," Ryssa winked.

"I'm in!" Liam agreed.

"So we'll go oldest to youngest," Dacia said. "So Liam you're first."

"Never have I ever, kissed a boy," Liam said.

Cameron, Embry, Ryssa, Rebecca, Caroline, Marianna, Juliet and Violet drank.