Joining the List of Nonvirgins

Ryssa

Everyone else finally left and I stayed here with Liam. Fender and Lachlan went to bed and Lance passed out on the chair. I sat on the couch with Liam. He was throwing paper at Lance to make sure he was really out. Liam and I have been secretly seeing each other since the party after they signed with R5 Family Records. If my dad knew he would forbid it since Liam is nineteen and I'm only seventeen. I had learned from Embry and Cameron though nothing stays hidden for long.

"So about what you said earlier," Liam said. "You really gonna show me?"

I smiled. He was so eager. I knew he had a boob fascination and I had never let him see mine. He had touched them plenty but I never let him take off my shirt. I straddled him and he smiled like a kid on Christmas day. I moved against him and he let out a growling sound.

"Ryssa stop teasing," he whispered.

I leaned in and kissed him. I thought about letting him take it as far as he wanted tonight. I knew though if I gave him the opening he wouldn't stop. I pulled away from the kiss and pulled my shirt over my head. He ran his fingers along the edge of my bra. He seemed hesitant like I was going to back out at the last minute.

"I love the purple bra. Do the underwear match?" he asked as he concentrated on my boobs.

"If you're a good boy I might let you see," I teased.

"Ooh, you should drink more often," Liam said back.

He reached around and undid my bra. Then slid it down my arms and tossed it. His hands were on my boobs and he started to kiss my neck. I threw my head back giving him better access to my neck. I moved against him grinding my hips into his.

"Baby, you've gotta stop doing that," Liam warned.

"What? This?" I asked as I grinded my hips in to his again. I could feel how much he liked it.

He flipped me so he was on top of me. He ran his hand up my leg while supporting himself above me with the other. His hand stopped on the button to my shorts as if he was waiting for me to say no. Slowly he undid my short and hooked his hands in the waist band pulling them off and tossing them too. He put his hand in the waistband of my underwear and I arched my back.

I ran my hands under his shirt touching his chest. He got up on his knees and pulled his shirt over his head. He brought his mouth to my boobs and flicked it with his tongue. I moaned and arched my back again. He started sucking and I called his name. I reached down and fumbled with the button of his jeans.

"Wait, I'll be right back," he said as he got up.

I was suddenly cold lying there in only my underwear. I watched him disappear into the bedroom of the suite. He came back a few seconds later with something in his hand. It was a square piece of foil. I made eye contact with him and he undid his pants kicking them off. He came back to the couch and slid my underwear down my legs. Again he just tossed them over his shoulder. He ripped open the condom packet with his teeth and slid it on.

"Last chance to tell me no Ryssa," he said as he hovered above with his hands above my shoulders.

I just lifted my head up and kissed him. My hands went into his hair and pulled him closer. I couldn't get close enough. I bucked my hips up so I brushed against him and he growled.

"Once I'm in we can't take it back," Liam said.

"You are talking to much just do it already," I said.

He pushed into me slowly. I bit my lip as I felt the burning sensation. He stopped for a minute and then started to move.as the burning went away it started to feel good. Liam buried his face in my neck and hissed as he said my name. I moved my hips meeting his thrusts and dug my nails into his back.