It's Okay to Say the F Word

Montague

I led Lilliana up the stairs to the attic to get away from everything going on downstairs. Since grams and grandad had sold their house our house had become the party house. I hated having everyone over at the house. All I wanted was alone time with Lilliana. Which I hardly ever got in this house with Ross and his stupid chaperone rule but he had started to slack a little on that one as my siblings one by one moved out.

Everyone was here celebrating graduation and Dacia's return. All of Embry's belongings were packed in the back of his truck and after this stupid party he was on his way to Berkley to move in with Cameron, leaving just me and Hailey in the house. And we refused to chaperone each other which pissed Ross off. Lately I had been trying to do a lot of things to piss Ross off.

As soon as we were up the stairs Lilliana closed the door behind us. She pushed me up against the door and kissed me. Soon her tongue was in my mouth and I moaned into the kiss. I flipped us around so Lilliana was against the door and put my hands on her thighs pulling her legs up. She wrapped them around my waist. I ground my hips into hers. She broke away from the kiss and whispered my name into my neck. I loved hearing my name on her lips.

I carried her to the couch and sat down. She straddled me as we kissed. I knew she could feel how her kisses affected me. I wanted so much more than kisses and heated make out sessions but Lilliana wasn't ready. No matter how hard I pushed she always said no. Don't get me wrong hand jobs were great especially when it was her hand but I needed more.

Suddenly the kisses on my neck stopped and I opened my eyes and smiled at Lilliana. She smiled back like she had some wicked plan up her sleeve. My first thought was god I love his girl. I hadn't told her I loved her before and she had never said it to me even though we had been boyfriend and girlfriend for a little over a year. I wanted to say it and I had almost let it slip a few times but I didn't want to be the one who said it first.

The smile never left her face as she got down on her knees in front of me. I knew exactly what she was planning then. She had never done it before and I wasn't sure if she even knew what she was doing. I had gone down on her a few times in the past few months. The first few times had been a little awkward but once I got the hang of it she seemed to really like it. I really wanted to talk to someone about sex and all but having two gay brothers left me with no one to really talk to.

She never broke eye contact as she undid my pants. She managed to pull my pants down to my knees as I lifted my hips a little. Just as she was about to put her lips on me, Ross and Riker came through the door. I didn't have time to react before they looked our way. Lilliana's face was beet red.

"What the fuck!" Ross yelled as I scrambled up from the couch frantically trying to pull up my pants.

In the struggle to pull up my pants I tripped and fell on my ass. Riker stood behind Ross trying hard not to laugh at my expense. Ross on the other hand was not laughing. I had been successful in pissing Ross off. I got up off the floor and managed to pull up my pants without falling this time. I glanced over at Lilliana and she was looking at the floor like she wanted it to swallow her up. I just looked at Ross and dared him to say something.

"Montague Capulet Lynch," Ross said.

"Oh dude he used your middle name," Riker laughed.

Ross turned around to look at him like he wanted to throttle him. I took that moment to grab Lilliana's hand. I laced my fingers in hers and she squeezed my hand.

"What would Lilliana's father think if he knew what the two of you were just doing?" Ross asked.

She looked up at him. "Please don't tell my daddy about this!"

"I think it's time for Lilliana to go home now, and by the way you're grounded for two weeks," Ross said staring me down.

"What the fuck? You're seriously going to ground me for this? I happen to know for a fact that this couch has seen far worse than a blow job!" I yelled.

"Do you want to make it another week for the use of the f word?" Ross asked.

"You mean fuck? It's okay to say it Ross," I said back challenging him.

"You seriously need to stop spending so much time at Romeo's house. He's become a bad influence on you," Ross threatened me.

"Don't worry dad," I stressed the word dad. "I like girls so you don't have to worry," I laughed.

"Just get the fuck out of the attic!" Ross yelled.

Lilliana and I walked towards the door hand in hand. As we reached the door I turned around and looked at Ross. "Am I still grounded?"

He rolled his eyes. "Just get out before I change my mind."

t�������