There's No Falling Here

Bentley

I laid in the bed next to Romeo watching a movie. With this stupid door open rule at his house though watching a movie was all we could do. I liked spending time with him but he wasn't allowed at my house when no one was home, so we were stuck here. We had only been dating a couple of months and all we had done was mostly kissing anyway. I had made the mistake of rushing things in the past and I didn't want to make that mistake with him. I knew I was falling in love though. I had never felt this way about anyone else.

"Earth to Bentley," Romeo said pulling me from my thoughts. I realized I'd been so lost in my thoughts I'd missed the end of the movie.

"Sorry what'd you say?" I asked.

"Wow what were you thinking about?" he asked.

We were sitting on his bed propped up on pillows against the headboard. He turned to look at me. I wasn't sure what to say. It was too soon to tell him I was thinking. I was falling in love with him. I wasn't sure how he felt. I was the first guy he had ever even thought of being with and I remembered my first guy as sort of an experiment. I didn't want to put my cards on the table and get hurt when he decided he wanted to be with girls and not me.

"This," I said as I sat up and kissed him.

He kissed me back and it didn't take long for our kisses to get heated. Romeo broke the kiss first. We were both breathing heavy. I kissed his neck and he straightened out his legs and laid down on the bed bringing me with him so that I was on top of him. I propped myself up on one hand beside his head and let my other hand roam up his chest inside his shirt as I continued to kiss his neck. As he arched his back I could feel his hardness against my leg. I ground my hips into his so he could see I was as turned on as he was.

Romeo tugged at the bottom of my shirt, so I sat up and pulled it over my head. As I went back to kissing him he ran his hand down my chest. A moan escaped my lips, even though it was muffled by the kiss, it was pretty loud. This was getting too heated. We needed to stop this now, but I didn't want to. The fact that the door was open and anyone could see us made it even more exciting.

I stopped kissing him and rolled over trying to catch my breath. This was happening too fast. I wanted the next person I was with to know how I felt about them and I wanted to be sure beyond any doubt that we loved each other. I had only been with two other people. Well I had only been all the way with two girls I should say. I had done a lot of other things with a few guys but never actually had sex with them.

"Why'd you stop?" Romeo asked.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Yeah you know you can ask me anything," he answered.

"How many girls have you been with?" It was a simple question. We had talked about a lot but we had never talked about this. I was curious.

"One," he answered. "To be honest it wasn't that great. I have kissed lots of girls and none of their kisses made me feel the way yours do."

He rolled over on his side and snuggled into me putting his head on my chest. He ran his fingers lightly down my chest. It felt so good to have him touch me. I agreed it had never felt as good with anyone as it did with him.

"So how far have you gone with other guys?" he asked after a long silence.

"I've never had actual sex with a guy but I've done just about everything else," I answered honestly.

"Like what? Show me," he said in a husky voice.

"Not here. Some other time when we're really alone," I said.

"That's the thing we're never alone," Romeo pouted.

"Next time you're at my house. My mom doesn't care what I do in my bedroom. I'll turn the music up loud and show you," I said.

"Why do you have to turn up the music really loud?" he asked.

I laughed. Wow was he really that innocent? I had so much to teach him. "So my mom doesn't hear you scream my name."

"Promise?" Romeo asked.

"Let's just say when I'm done with you you'll no longer be bi-curious," I said as I kissed the top of his head.

"Bi-curious? Who said I was bi-curious?" he leaned up on his elbow and looked me in the eyes.

"Aren't you? Isn't that what this is about for you?" I probed.

He sat up and sighed. I had made him mad with that question. He got up off the bed and tossed my shirt at me. He turned to look at me and I could tell by the look on his face I had hurt his feelings. I needed to say something quick but I didn't know what to say to reel this conversation back to the positive side.

"Listen if that's really what you think this is for me you can leave and not come back," he glared at me.

I got up leaving my shirt sitting on the bed and walked over to where he was standing. I continued walking and walked him backwards until his back was against the wall. I reached out and pushed a piece of hair from his face. He still glared at me.

"Tell me then, what is this for you? Because I'm falling in love with you and I don't want my heart broken," I confessed.

"There's no falling for me. I'm already in love with you. I've never felt the way I do about you for anyone else," he said right before he kissed me.

Then we heard a giggle. I had Romeo pinned against the wall so we both turned to look in the direction of the giggle. Montague was standing at the open door with a cell phone in his hand. I had no doubt he had just recorded that whole conversation.

"I'm sure Reggie would love to see this," Montague said as he put the cell phone down. He skipped from the doorway.

"He wouldn't," I said looking back at Romeo.

"He will and considering the moral conduct clause you can probably kiss Disney goodbye."

"Oh well, I would choose you over Disney any day," I said looking into his eyes again.

He ran his hands down my bare back as we kissed again. I pushed him further against the wall. I pulled apart and we locked eyes. I grabbed the hem of his shirt and slowly pulled it up. He had never been shirtless in front of me, even at the pool he always wore a shirt. He put his hands up and I pulled the shirt over his head and tossed it on the floor. I ran my hand down his chest like he had done to me earlier. He shivered at my touch and ground his hips into mine. I trailed kisses down his neck and sucked right at the base of his collar bone.

"Mom said its time for Bentley to go home," Juliet said from the doorway.

"Okay five more minutes," Romeo said.

"Trust me where the two of you are headed takes more than five minutes," she said.

"Ha ha ha," I said.

"By the way nice hickey Romeo," Juliet said as she walked away.

"Put your shirt back on. I'll walk you home," Romeo said.

Tu@