Never Have I Ever With a Twist

"So on this rainy afternoon in February and the day before Valentine's Day we first have to welcome Aimee, Miles, Ryan, and Harper to our secret games. Since Dacia couldn't be here today I have appointed myself in charge of the games. Today we are going to play Never Have I Ever with a Twist. The rules are simple," Chapin began.

"Oh god it's Dacia junior," Cameron said.

Chapin rolled her eyes and then continued. "First it will be like a normal game of never have I ever. You'll say something you've never done. Those who have done it are safe but those who have not done what you say will either have to do it or pick from the glass bowl of dares on the coffee table. But be advised some of the dares are clean but some are very naughty. My beautiful girlfriend Lacey will start."

"Never have I ever French kissed some one of the opposite sex as me," Lacey said.

Chapin, Embry, and Harper said they hadn't.

Everyone turned to look at Ryan with a questioning look on their faces.

"What?" Ryan asked.

"Really dude?" Cameron asked. "Our very first kiss in Becky's closet was a French kiss."

"You gotta take the challenge Harper and remedy that right now," Aimee said to her friend.

Harper turned to look at Ryan. They had only been dating a few weeks, well three weeks to be exact. Besides hand holding and a few short kisses they hadn't done much else. She was nervous as he stared back at her.

"Just do it already. I promise he's a good kisser," Peyton said resulting in a smack in the back of the head from Savannah.

"But not as good as you baby," Peyton said to Savannah.

While they were talking Ryan just went for it. He pulled Harper close and started kissing her. He pulled out his best moves as he ran his tongue across her bottom lip. Soon their tongues were intertwined in each other's mouths. Harper pulled away first and touched her lips. Ryan had been the first guy she had ever kissed and she knew if he continued to kiss her like that he would be the last.

"Oh that just happened. But I'm taking a dare because there is no way in hell I'm letting any of you stick your tongue in my mouth," Chapin said as she drew from the bowl.

She unfolded the piece of paper and stared at it. Lacey read it over her shoulder and laughed.

"Kiss anyone of your choice in the room besides your partner," Chapin read.

"That's great! You thought you got out of kissing someone and you didn't!" Embry teased.

"Shut up Embry!" Chapin said.

Chapin looked around the room at her choices. It would have to be someone she wasn't related to. So that meant she had to choose between Cameron, Peyton, Austin, Aimee, Miles, Harper, or Ryan. There was no way she was kissing Cameron because he was gay as fuck. Ryan had just kissed Harper and sloppy seconds weren't her style. Peyton, Miles, and Austin were guys and she just wasn't into that, which is why she had chosen to draw a dare in the first place.

"I pick Aimee," Chapin finally said.

"Wait what?" Aimee asked confused.

"Let's just get this over with," Chapin said as she crawled across the floor to where Aimee was sitting.

Chapin kissed Aimee quickly and crawled back to her seat next to Lacey.

"That's it? My first time kissing a girl and that's it?" Aimee asked.