Most likely 6

It has been awhile since we played Reading and since then we've played against ManU and Everton. We won both games, 3-1 against ManU with me getting 2 assists, then we beat Everton 6-0 and I even managed to get myself a goal and an assist.

Today is media day and I hate it, absolutely, 100% hate it. I understand why we have to do it but it doesn't make me any less annoyed.

Plus I never get to do anything alone, I always have a god damn babysitter. It's like they don't trust me enough to go unsupervised. I'm not going to do anything stupid.

Ok at least not too stupid.

Never mind I get their point, still doesn't mean I like it.

I have two interviews, one with Katie and the second with Leah and Katie. That should be fun.
————————————

Katie and I are sat opposite each other and we're playing 'Questions', it's basically just common knowledge questions which is unfair because I'm not the brightest but neither is Katie.

Interview-

"We're here today with 2 players from Arsenals women's team and are about to play a game called 'Questions'"

"Hi I'm Sara Grey and this is Katie McCard...sorry I mean McCabe" I send a cheeky smile to the camera and Katie pinched my arm.

"And we're about to see who knows more of these common knowledge questions" Katie says. We both know who's going to win but she doesn't need to I know that.

"OK, first question. What is the capital of Finland" who would know that?

I wrote Nevada, don't even know if that exists. Katie wrote Helsinki which just sounds weird.

"You're joking right" Katie always has a way of grounding me. Such a doll.

"The correct answer is Helsinki" I think he thinks I'm joking because he's laughing at my answer. Little does he know I'm deadly serious.

"Next question what are the colors of the Olympic rings" I should probably know that.

We both wrote black, green, blue, yellow and red.

"You're both correct. Next one is, what is the capital of Iceland" OMG I FUCKING KNOW THAT ONE.

I wrote Reykjavik and Katie said Akureyri

"YoU'rE jOkInG rIgHt" I mocked Katie's earlier comment.

"Sara you're correct once again" he said.

"I know, genius aren't I" I flip my hair straight into Katie's face. Serves her right.

"OK, which London Underground line has the most stations. You'll get a bonus point for getting the number of stations" This is the reason I either drive myself or become a passenger princess, who in their right mind would put themselves under the stress that is public transportation?

I wrote 'who knows' and of course Katie got the answer right but said 49 stations which was wrong. Nerd.

"Katie is right it's District Line but there are 60 stations" he informed us.

"Where was the mojito cocktail created" thank you mom.

I wrote Cuba Katie wrote Spain.

"Of course you know that" Katie answered with an eye roll.

I send her a wink and say "remind me to thank my mom" and with that she slapped my arm.

Maybe this is the reason I don't get to do interviews alone.