Uncalled for 42

It's been almost 6 weeks since I got into the car accident and rehab has been brutal but it was all worth it since today is the day I finally get to go back to training with the girls.

I missed out on the Arnold Clark Cup with England and the Continental Cup with Arsenal. The girls were amazing and we won both of them.

I've been calling Lucy everyday, like promised, and I've also been going to the team's therapist which has been helping me figure out different ways of dealing with the urges.

During the 3rd week of rehab I got myself sent to the dog house for pulling a stunt, which El didn't find as funny as me.

I roped Katie and Beth into it with me after I found a shit ton of tape in the storage room that's used to store medical supplies.

I was supposed to be getting some extra pre-wrap for El, but I ended up forgetting all about that and instead I went to the weight room and found Katie and Beth. It only took Beth and I about an hour to successfully tape Katie to the wall, without her falling down.

Long story short, El walked into the room and saw Katie just hanging there. Beth and I were laughing our asses off, while I was trying to throw grapes into Katie's mouth.

I had apparently forgotten to pick Harry up and I managed to miss my whole recovery session.

This fiasco earned me a luxurious 3 night stay on the sofa 7/10 would recommend.

Totally worth it though...

"WOOO look who's back bitches" I say as I walk onto the pitch with Harry on my hip.

"LANGUAGE" Leah scolded me. I put Harry down before making the worst possible decision I've ever made in my entire (almost) 22 years of living.

"OI WALLY" I shout over to her "I THINK THAT LEAH NEEDS A ROUND IN THE BEDROOM, SHE'S A BIT TENSE" I look at Leah and send her a wink. Her jaw's on the floor and she just stands there in shock.

I look back at Katie to fuck with her a bit since I haven't been able to in a while.

"Oi Katie" I say "You owe me a 20" Leah has finally gotten out of her trance and she looks beyond furious.

"I promise I took no part in this" Katie says as Leah glares at her.

"What the fuck did you just say" she asks as she comes over and pushes me back.

Leah has never been this mad before.

I should probably stop...

"First of all, watch your language" I say with a devilish smirk "Secondly...did I stutter" I ask and right as I finished my sentence, she replicates my smirk which scares the living shit out of me.

Suddenly I'm on the ground, barely able to breathe from the pain.

She hit me in the fucking balls...

100% deserved it though.

"OOF" the girls all harmonize, sucking in a sharp breath and put their hands on their crotch like they were the ones who just got hit in the fucking balls

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL HAPPENED HERE" El comes running onto the field. All the girls stay quiet and I'm unable to speak.

"Leah punched her in the balls" Katie says as she suddenly bursts out laughing. El looks at Leah like she's ready to unalive her at any given moment.

"Is there a particular reason" El asks in a sickeningly sweet tone and Leah looks as if she's hoping the ground swallows her "Leah..." she warns.

"She said something about Lia and I which was totally uncalled for" Leah finally mutters out looking guiltily at El.