300 IQ 18

Today we're flying to Ireland and I'm excited to see Katie again.

I always enjoy playing against her, I know just what to do to get under her skin and she can't retaliate as much as in training because she's the captain and has to behave accordingly.

I'm talking to Beth as we wait to board the plane, we're talking about what strategies could work and about the past 3 days.

Lucy made good on her threat after Sarina fell victim to the prank...

Sarina was walking into the kit room and when she opened the door she got a bucket full of water poured over her.

Due to that, she decided to check on the security cameras and after training that day Lucy had been made aware of what happened. Ella, Beth and I served out or punishment and ran until we collapsed.

And I ended up throwing up for 10 minutes.

Did I learn my lesson?

No....

No I did not.

Lessi also got into trouble for confirming my story and supposedly that meant she took part in it. She ended up only having to run 5 extra laps after training and she didn't talk to Ella and I for 3 hours.

Let's go back to what's happening now and stop getting sidetracked....

We FINALLY, we get to board the plane and I take the window seat while Ella goes in the middle and Lessi plops down on the aisle seat.

———————————————

We just arrived at the hotel we'll be staying in and there are 4 people per room. Somehow Ella, Lessi and I got roomed together with a player who's new to the squad, Esme.

I think there was a mix up because we never get to room together, they say we're too 'chaotic' when left alone...but we're not complaining and if it is a mixup we won't mention it.

We take the bags up to our room before we have to go to a meeting and then after that we have a light training session so we don't over work ourselves before the game.

The meeting felt like it would never end, I know that we talked about the game and strategies but other than that, I couldn't tell you.

I lost all focus after the first 10 minutes and spent the rest of the time in my head, analyzing everything about my existence.

Do we really exist?

Are we just all being controlled by some white men from the year 4.579?

If black and white aren't considered as colors why can we see them?

After that we went to training where we played a game of 5-a side, it was just for fun but I accidentally tackled Lucy....she'll live.

Other than that we practiced a few set-pieces and even found time to play a game of rondo.

Dinner went as usual, I started a small food fight with Ella and even roped Esme into it (my plan for corrupting her is already ahead of schedule).

After dinner I excused myself deciding to skip movie night, instead I went to my room and called El. We chatted about our day and my upcoming games only hanging up when my annoying ass roommates came back.

————————————

It's finally time for the game and I'm sooooo ready to beat Katie.

I'm standing in line with the other players who are starting waiting for the ref to walk onto the pitch. He's taking his sweet ass time....

We shake hands and get into our starting position, waiting for the ref to blow his whistle.

Future me problems जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें