Kiss my a- 36

Today we're going against Spain in the quarterfinals meaning, I have to see Mapi again.

I don't think I did anything that bad but she was really pissed.

I've done a lot of growing up since then so hopefully she'll notice that and won't try to break my legs this time around.

Like I said...she was pissed.

"Are you ready to meet your new teammates and hopefully knock them out of the competition" I ask Lucy since she'll be transferring to Barcelona after the euros.

"Yes I am. Hopefully they're not the ones who hold grudges since we'll be knocking them out tonight" she says.

"Don't worry about it. I know Mapi a bit and she's mostly a good sport" I say.

Except for when it comes to me..

We get to Falmer stadium and go into the locker rooms to change into our warmup gear. I'm not starting tonight since my ankle was a little sore yesterday but it's fine now, Sarina just doesn't want to take any chances. She's honestly the best coach we've ever had.

We're playing a game of rondo and I think the girls could use some cheering up since they look so serious.

"'Cause I got issues, but you got 'em too
So give 'em all to me and I'll give mine to you" I randomly star belting out the lyrics.

"Bask in the glory of all our problems
'Cause we got the kind of love it takes to solve 'em. Yeah, I got issues, and one of them is how bad I need ya" I sing.

"We know you've got issues, now can you please SHUT UP" Kei says encouraging me to do the exact opposite.

"I got issues" I sing as I start dancing my way over to her.

"YOU GOT 'EM TO" I scream in her ear.

She starts running after me and I'm dancing/running away from her.

When she catches up to me she tackles me to the ground "Stop it please. We're playing an important game in less than an hour and you need to focus" she seriously says.

But do I stop?

"And one of them is how bad I need you I got issues. YOU GOT 'EM-" she puts her hand over my mouth.

Now what is the logical thing to do when someone uses this technique to shut you up?

If you don't say stick your tongue out then you aren't mature enough to be my friend.

"EWWW WHAT THE HELL" she screams at me and wipes my spit off by using my face as a tissue.

After that little fiasco we go back to the changing room and start to get ready.

"Gray we know you've got abs but please put your shirt on and get ready" Ellen says.

"I'm wearing a sh-" I go to say but when I look down, to my surprise, I'm still only wearing a sports bra "I mean, yes ma'am" I give her a salute and put my shirt on.

"Unbelievable" I hear a few of them mumble.

The game is very intense and we've gotten a few chances but so has Spain. Going into the game we knew they liked having the possession so we focused more on our defense and making quick counter attacks.

It's the 60th minute and the girls are starting to look a bit tired.

"Grey go warm up you're coming on for White" Sarina says and I do a quick warm up before heading to the sidelines and waiting until I'm allowed on the pitch.

Some might say I'm lucky since I'm getting spotted by the Mapi Leon, but me?

I think said luck is more of a death trap than anything else.