Just keep swimming 49

We had a short training session today and we have the rest of it off. Ella, Lessi and I have nothing to do since we've done everything possible that we can do around here.

"Okay, I'm bored in the house and I'm in the house bored" I sing as Ella and I sit on the sofa in the chill room.

Can you tell that we're bored?

"Bored in the house and I'm in the house bored" Ella takes over.

"Bored than a motherfucker, in the house bored" I sing before pointing at Ella and we keep switching back and forth.

"And I'm bored than a motherfucker, in the house bored, ha"

"Bored in the house, bored in the house bored"

"I'm bored than a motherfucker, in the house bored"

"And I'm bored than a motherfucker, in the house bored (Ayy)" we finish the verse together, making the girls cheer.

"Fucking finally" Lucy sighs out.

"Oi, at least we're not doing something like planing pranks" I tell her and she rolls her eyes.

"But you're ruining our mental health" Kei says.

Have I mentioned that we don't like each other most of the time?

Or that it's gotten worse?

"Then I recommend going to grippy socks jail...I think it'll suit you really well" I say as I stick my tongue out and give her the finger.

"Fuck off Gray" she says and that's exactly what I do.

I'm a good listener.

Ella, Lessi and I leave the chill room together to go out on an adventure since those spoil sports have a stick up their ass.

We decided to find a coffee shop that isn't StarBucks which wasn't that hard. I ordered Early Grey tea with 2 sugars and they got some disgusting sugary latte stuff.

"Look over there" I say as I point out the beach in a short distance.

"Should we go" Lessi asks to which Ella and I nod and start running over to it.

"Are we allowed to swim here" Ella asks Lessi since she's the only reason we haven't gone missing on this trip.

Or accidentally gotten killed.

"I think so, but please don't. We have to turn back soon and I don't think the girls would be happy if you both come back soaking wet" she says.

We give her a nod, looking at each other before shrugging and sprint towards the water.

"WATCH OUT" I yell as I completely submerge the both of us before coming back up.

"YOU ASSHOLE" Ella says as she pushes me back under water until we finally turn around and walk up to the beach.

"You two are going to be in serious trouble when we get back" Lessi says as we're walking back to camp in our soaking clothes and laughing our heads off.

"I have an idea that might make them less mad about this" I say with a smirk.

We walk into a toy store and I buy some Legos along with a Nerf gun. Ella also buys a Nerf gun but Lessi just walked away and went back to camp.

"Are you ready" Ella asks me and I give her a nod before we head inside.

We almost made it to our rooms.