Date 14

It's been a month since El came to London and since then we've been texting and calling each other every chance we get.

She's back in town for our game today and I'm planning on asking her to be my girlfriend. I have it all figured out.

Meaning I have one part of the plan figured out and the rest...well I'll figure it out if it gets to that.

If we win, the team always goes out to celebrate and on the odd occasion I decided to go with them, I'm usually the first to leave.

But that's a problem to deal with later right now I have to get ready. I'm starting today and if I manage to make it to halftime without getting a card, I'll stay on. If not, well you get the idea.

Today we're going against Tottenham.

The famous North London derby.

Jonas came in and gave his speech which went like "We can do this...set-pieces...win...physical...enjoy yourself...Gray.....no card..." and after he was done we walked out.

I get into position and I'm guarding my national teammate...Beth England...don't get me wrong we can get along when we choose to, but that isn't during a game.

I spot El in the stands just as the whistle blows. Let's fucking go.

————————————
10th minute
I get the ball from a great pass from Leah and start booking it down the field. I manage to meg England and the look I get is terrifying.

"GRAY" I look up and see Cait calling for the ball so I send her a good pass. She takes a touch bringing it down before looking up and sees Beth in the box.

Everything stops for a moment, she passes to Beth who volleys it straight over the goalkeeper who's frozen in place.

We celebrate and continue the game.

————————————

85th minute
We're in the final stretch of the game. The score is 2-0 after an amazing header from Leah.

England is running with the ball trying to get past me, but I time my tackle perfectly, only getting the ball.

I stand up and pass it to Katie before continuing my run up the field. She sees my run and passes the ball back. I look up but no one's near.

The ref hasn't called offside so I continue. Being one on one with the keeper I switch to my left foot before quickly switching back.

Once the ball leaves my foot it looks like it's going over but right before it hits the post it swerves down and straight into the back of the net.

———————————————

The game ends 3-0 to us and now I'm making my way to El. I see her standing by the barrier so I run over to her, pick her up and hug her as tightly as I can without hurting her.

"My god, I've missed you so much" I tell her.

She kisses my neck and whispers back "I've missed you too"

When we let go I ask "So...how do you feel about going on a date with me"

"Hmm, let me think" she puts her finger on her chin, tapping it slightly "Sure...but first you have to shower. You smell like shit"

She'll be the death of me I swear to you.

———————————————

El and I just got to the restaurant I booked for our date and we were seated in the back for a little more privacy. El order some weird dish I can't pronounce the name of and I went with the salmon.

"So what's the special occasion" she asks.

"Couldn't it just be me being nice" I countered.

"Yeeeees...but I'd like to think I know you a little better than that" she got me there.

I'm not one to go out on cute dates or be all mushy.

"Well...." I hesitate a bit. Is this the right place? Is it too soon? Should I really ask her right now?

But as you may have noticed, my mouth is bigger than my head "Will you be my girlfriend" I blurt out, preparing myself for the inevitable denial.

Though the next thing I know is that her lips meet mine before she pulls back whispering a "Yes" in my ear.

We finish our meal and make our way back to my house.

When we get there I take her things upstairs to my bedroom and go to walk back downstairs. Before I even have the chance to turn around El smashes her lips to mine.

I freeze for a moment before kissing her back just as passionately. She walks us backwards until my legs hit the bed and I'm forced to sit down.

I grab her hips and pull her onto my lap making her straddle me. The kiss gets more heated and she pulls back for air while I start to kiss her jaw, neck and collar bone, making her moan into my ear.

"Fuck...that was so hot" I tell her while nibbling on her earlobe making her moan again.

"Please....don't stop.....fuck....don't you dare stop" she tells me and who am I to deny her request?

She starts grinding on me making me harder than I already was. I stand up, picking her up in the process, and lay her down on the bed so now I'm hovering over her.

Her hands are tangled in my hair and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Can I take this off" I ask her, tugging at her top.

"Please" she breathes out "Do what you want.....just please stop fucking teasing" I take her top off and she does the same with mine.

She looks absolutely gorgeous, her stomach is toned and her breast look like they're about to pop out of her bra.

At the worst possible moment my phone starts to ring, I ignore the first call but when it starts to ring again El stops me, giving a look that says 'answer it'.

And who is it that has a death wish?

Katie Cock-blocker McCabe.

——————————————————
Me
-What do you want!!

Katie
-Whoooow, what's got you all pissed off? Someone piss in your cereal?

Me
-Seriously what do you want McCabe I'm in the middle of something
*she's really starting to piss me off*

Katie
-Ooooh I see, I'm interrupting your make-out time with your girlllllfrieeeeend
*she laughs*

Me
-Shut up and get to the point

Katie
-Ok, Ok. chill mate. I was just calling to remind you that we're all going to meet at 8pm and it's 6:30pm now so get a move on.

Me
-Fineeee we'll see you there
——————————————————

When I've finally hung up I look and see that El is already getting ready for the night.

"Let's get ready, don't want to keep them waiting" she says with a grin causing me to let out a huff.

"Fucking cock blocker" I mumble out making El laugh at me. When I go to walk past her I brush my hand along her thigh and whisper "This isn't over" then I walk to the bathroom to take a much needed cold shower.