Broken fingers 29

Have you ever done something that you thought was normal but it's actually fucked up and when other people find out you end up hiding in a broom closet which is actually quite fitting since you're gay...

Oh you haven't?

Well I am currently in that exact situation.

I didn't even do anything that bad, like, I didn't kill anyones kid or something. It was more like, I accidentally misplaced some mousetraps in Katie's bag and now she has a couple broken finger aaaand then I tried to blame it on Harry.

Isn't that the reason why people have kids?

Blame everything on them?

The answer you're looking for is yes.

I mean no...the answer is NO.

So back to what might be my final day on this god forsaken planet which I'm conveniently spending in the closet.

Is this what that saying 'what goes around comes around' means or does that only apply to STD's?

"SARA FUCKING GRAY WHERE THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU" I hear the wonderful voice belonging to Katie, does she sound mad?

"MARCO" fuckin' hell Leah.

"Polo" I answer...it's the law.

"Come out of the closet Sara" Leah says.

She's honestly just setting herself up for failure.

"What are you going to do if I'm not ready...hmmm. Are you trying to out me. You know that's like, really frowned upon and it could probably ruin your life if it got out about you outing someone" I say and holy fuck I stopped understanding what I was saying and just kept going.

"Firstly, you're already out of the closet. Secondly, it's also really frowned upon breaking your teammates fingers and then blaming your child and thirdly, get out of the closet before I release Katie" she says. Why does she always need to have smart ass comebacks?

Either way I get out of the closet and see Katie's hand all wrapped up "Your hand looks like a present" sometimes I need to learn how to shut up.

"Wrap it up Gr—" Leah's seriously just begging me now.

"Isn't it already wrapped" I say trying to keep myself from laughing.

"I'm going to fucking kill you" Katie starts running towards me and I wobble away.

This is why I don't like being injured, it makes it really difficult to run away from your problems.

"GRAY, MCCABE PACK IT IN" El yells at us and we actually listen because she's one of the people who decides if we play or not "Sara don't you dare make some smart ass comment...also since you're both injured and Sara you're done for today, you can take Katie to the hospital for an X-Ray" she says.

I think these 3 months of recovery have really taken it out of her and now she wants to get her revenge by making Katie murder me...

We both nod and start walking towards my car when Katie says "Where's Harry"

Fuck...

"Umm he's somewhere around here" I say hoping she doesn't figure out that I've somehow managed to lose my child in a gigantic building considering he's a 1 year old.

"Nooo...you didn't.....Sara what the hell" I think she figured it out "YOU LOST HIM"

"NO, I didn't" I say.

Yes....yes I did.

"What are the two of you still doing here" Leah asks and comes up to us.

"Sara lost Harry" Katie says at the speed of fucking light.