Challenge 52

I had to go to the hospital for a X-Ray on my ankle and I'm currently laying on the bed with El beside me.

Harry wanted to go with Kei, Lucy, Ella and Lessi since he doesn't like going to the hospital probably because of me having been here so many times in the past year.

I hear a knock on the door before it opens to reveal Leah and Amanda coming into the room.

"How are you feeling honey" Amanda asks me as they take a seat on the chairs by my bedside.

"I'm feeling better. The ice and the ibuprofen are really helping" I tell her.

"How long has she been asleep" Leah asks as she points at my sleeping girlfriend that has managed to bury her face into the crook of my neck whilst still lying beside me.

"For about an hour and a half I think. She's been asleep since the X-Ray was taken which was at 9:30pm" I inform her.

"That's amazing honestly, she's been waking up at all hours every night since we got here" she says.

What?

"Why didn't you tell me" I ask.

It may seem stupid but it makes me a bit mad that she didn't tell me about it, maybe I could've done something to help her.

"She told me not to and she didn't want to worry you. She still doesn't want you to worry about her as you should be focusing on yourself and the tournament. I'll be there for her while you're here and I'll call you if it gets worse" she tells me and I give her a nod before looking at El.

I close my eyes for a moment, apparently I fell asleep and have been sleeping for an hour. I woke up as the doctor came in to tell me it wasn't anything serious and that the swelling should be gone in a week or so.

I'm still sitting out the next match but I'll be back in time for either the finals or the 3rd place match.

Leah dropped me off since they rented a car so it would be easier to travel around since Leah's still injured, El's pregnant, Harry's just too lazy to walk and Amanda didn't want to deal with any of that.

Honestly same...

____________

We're playing Australia in the semi finals and the bickering in the Arsenal group chat has been going on since we found out and to be honest...it's not pretty.

Katie decided to choose chaos and is supporting us so we've been playing a little game I'd like to call

'who can get a death sentence faster for riling up the Aussie's'

I'm currently winning the game which is good because it means I'm winning the 20£ bet but at the same time it's bad since we're playing them tomorrow. Only reason I'm glad to be on the bench tomorrow is because they can't get to me until after the game or if Sarina chooses violence when she wakes up tomorrow morning and decides to sub me on for the last few minutes.

The swelling was already gone yesterday when the medics examined it so I got to train with the team today and surprisingly I didn't cause any problems.

But we can't have that can we?

No we cannot.

Soooo......

I'm currently in the medical room with Ella after she made a bet that she could eat a banana and then chug a liter of sprite faster than me.

I think she might have forgotten to mention the fact about you being violently sick after doing it.