Final 53

Sara's pov

I'm at the zoo with a few of the girls and we're just waiting for El, Harry and Katie to arrive.

Leah and Amana decided not to come since Leah is still injured and shouldn't be walking around too much.

"Mama" Harry says as he comes crashing into my legs making me pick him up and spin him around.

"How are you bugger, is Katie still being a wanker" I ask him, only to receive a smack to the head from Lucy and a scolding from El.

I swear, they just get more violent with each passing day...

"Yes and mummy cry" he replied so I look at El with a questioning look before walking over to her and pulling her into our hug.

"You alright love" I ask her and kiss her forehead.

"Yeah don't worry about it, it's just the hormones and the kicks" she insists and just then I feel a little kick to my lower stomach.

"Already trying to castrate me" I laugh out which makes El chuckle a bit.

"As they should" she says.

If you haven't noticed, she's still a bit pissed about being 'knocked up' before getting to the age of 25.

We all walked around for about 2 hours before we decided to grab a bite to eat and find a bathroom for El.

"Mama" Harry questions.

"Yeah bud" I say as I prepare myself for the inevitable weird question he might be asking.

"What's boner" he asks.

What the actual fuck?

I look at El and she just laughs before mouthing out 'Katie'.

Of. Fucking. Course...

"Uhh...you know how we have a pee pee" he gives me a nod "Well sometimes it decides to stand up when we get really happy or excited and when that happens it's called a boner" I say, I think I explained that better than I expected.

El gives me a nod in agreement and Katie is trying not to laugh but as usual, it doesn't work. Lucy sends her a stern expression which helps her calm down while Ella can't stop laughing and Kei looks to be in shock with a laughing G beside her.

All in all I'm happy with how the day went and I can't wait to play Spain but sadly, I won't see Mapi.

____________

We're all standing in line by the bench, singing our national anthem before we can start the bloody game and the Spanish team is looking good, although I don't think that's the case inside their heads.

We get a throw in, in the 5th minute which Lucy takes that eventually turns into a loose ball that falls to Hempo but her shot is saved by the keeper.

"That's a bloody yellow" I say as Hermoso takes out Ella with an awful tackle.

"The referee is not doing a good job of refereeing" Lotte says as she agrees with me.

I'm on the bench as a precaution because of my ankle injury but I think Sarina's going to sub me on in the second half.

Spain scores in the 29th minute after a fuck up in the defense and Lucy lost possession of the ball.

The rest of the half was really tight and we had a couple of good chances but so did Spain but thankfully we have Mary in goal.

It's the 46th minute when I'm subbed in for Rach and LJ goes on for Lessi.