Preparation 9

I wake up really sore and I feel a weight on my body. I open my eyes and see that Elyse has positioned herself on top of me and is still sound asleep.

I really need to use the bathroom but I don't want to move her, she looks so peaceful.

It's like she can sense my need for the bathroom as she starts to stir and by doing that she presses down on my bladder causing me to almost piss myself.

She opens her eyes and starts laughing "You should see your face" she pauses only to continue making fun of me "You look constipated" what a lovely start to the morning.

Before I can come up with a comeback my front door swings open with a thud and I hear a voice I really wish I hadn't.

"Oi Sara, you up yet" I hear her steps getting closer "I brought breakfast and I figured out a good prank on th—" she goes silent as she walks into the living room and sees Elyse and I in a rather awkward position.

"You do know that knocking is a thing right" I ask her trying to get rid off the awkward silence.

By now, Elyse has buried her face in the crook of my neck, silently groaning but also giggling.

"Yeahhhh, I do, but you also gave me a key" she counters "Anyway, who's that lovely lady all snuggled up in your arms" oh goood. I can tell by the grin she's sporting that this will only get worse.

I glare at her before saying "This is Elyse, Elyse that bastard over there is Katie my soon-to-be ex-best friend"

Elyse looks up at Katie and puts her hand out to shake, which makes Katie do the same.

"Lovely to meet you Katie, I've heard some things about you" Elyse smiles.

"You too, although I can't say I've heard much" Katie says and I groan "Sara why'd you keep her a secret" she asks.

"I don't...I'm not...Viv knows...and I don't want you bunch to scare her off" I mumble out the part of Viv knowing.

Elyse is laughing and Katie looks offended "How would I scare her off" Katie asks "And why does Viv get to know but I don't" she pouts.

"Have you met yourself" I say, proving a point which Elyse quickly backs up.

"I've seen you play, you can be kind of...scary" Elyse says making me laugh.

Katie scoffs and says "I'm really a lovely person for your information" she crosses her arms trying to look annoyed but I can see her smiling.

"Anyway, what is so important that you have to burst into my house at-" I look at the clock "-8:30 IN THE FUCKING MORNING! What the hell K" I'm really annoyed, I could be sleeping in. I only woke up because I had to pee.

"Ohhhh yeah, I've figured out an amazing prank to pull on the girls" her smile reciprocates satan's and could give him a run for his money.

"I'm intrigued, must be good if you brought breakfast" I stand up from the couch forgetting that Elyse was still on top of me, causing her to almost fall off, but before she can, I catch her and apologize.

After Katie is done laughing at my stupidity we all go to the kitchen for breakfast, Katie telling me her plan. This will probably be the best prank ever if we pull it off but it could also be the cause of our deaths.

"Ok so we go to the club today to set it up so they won't be suspicious about us being early for practice tomorrow, and if we follow the plan it should work" Katie says with a proud smile.

"Ok I like that idea, only problem is, I'm supposed to be spending the day with Elyse" I tell her.

"You can go set up the prank I'll just go shopping then we can spend the rest of the day together" Elyse proposes with a smile.