Good question 48

Leah, El and Harry arrived last night and I honestly can't wait to see them. Our first game is tomorrow, against Haiti and they'll be somewhere in the stands.

I don't know how we're going to tell the girls that El's pregnant but hopefully our plan of oversized hoodies still works, because I don't think it's a good idea to have them find out straight after our game...

As you can see, I'm amazing at thinking ahead and being prepared.

I even got the scout badges to prove it.

I remember how much work I put into it.

Breaking into the building and stealing the badges...But hard work pays off and I became a scout.

"Well if I'm an ass then you're a butthole" I tell Kei.

Yes...we've been bickering about god knows what, for 20 minutes.

"Bastart" she says.

"Fucker" I retaliate.

"Wanker" she snaps back.

"Shit head" I think the girls are getting tired of us...

"Fuck off" she says.

I don't even know what we're bickering about anymore, think we're just trying to one up each other without saying anything too bad.

"Then you can fuck off too" I say as I stick my tongue out at her.

"For the love of all that's holy, can the both of you just please stop bickering" G says.

"How did this even start" Jordan asks.

Kei and I look at each other and shrug our shoulders before going back to our work outs. I honestly think it started because of me but I can't be sure since we've both been getting on each other's nerves a lot more without Leah here.

"Sarina" I look at her and she nods "Why couldn't I pet the kangaroo on our walk this morning" I ask her.

It's a good question.

"Because they're wild animals and they'd probably attack you, but you can go to the rescue center on your free day" she says, to which we all cheer.

We finished our training and I just got out of the shower, I'm waiting for Ella and Lessi. We're planning on going to the chill room to play Mario party since I still suck at everything else...

"Are you ready" I ask them and they respond with nodding their heads.

"Before we go, can we finish doing that thing" Ella asks with a smirk, I give her a nod and a smirk back but Lessi just shakes her head in disbelief.

"You're not seriously considering this" she asks us.

"Yes we are" Ella and I say at the same time.

We finished setting everything up and went to the chill room to start playing. It's not anything that can hurt anyone, it's just a little treat for them and we didn't go overboard like we normally would.

"WHYYY" "WHAT THE HECK"

Ok maybe a little teeny tiny bit overboard...

"GRAY" I turn around and see Alex walking over "Why the hell are there tiny little pearls everywhere" she asks.

"I don't know. Maybe someone lost their arts and crafts project" I say but I can't keep the smirk off my face.

"Why did you put them in my bloody shoes" Kei asks, I give her an offended look.