Nicknames 56

El and I decided that we would let Lucy, Lessi and Ella know at the same time we're telling Leah, Katie, Amanda and Harry what we're naming her. I'm going to face time the girls when Harry and Amanda arrive.

After explaining to Lucy how it works we're all set and now we just have to wait for Amanda to bring Harry.

"Love" El says "Why don't you face time Lucy first so that there won't be any problems" she says so I nod and call Lucy.

___________________________
Face time

"Hey kiddo, how's El doing" Lucy asks as she answers the call.

"Hey Luce she's good" I say with a smile and turn the camera towards El.

"I'm doing good now that she's out of me" El says with a laugh.

"That's good to hear. How are the kids behaving" this makes me look at Lucy with confusion.

"Sara and Katie are fine, just a little situation over who got to hold the baby, Sara referred to her as 'it' and then they said she looked weird" Leah pipes in before thinking "You know what...scratch that, they've been difficult" Katie and I give her an offended look as she laughs.

"That's a bit rude" I say.

"Yeah, we just said she was a bit wrinkly and it was just a misunderstanding with that 'holding her' situation" Katie backs me up and we look at them with crossed arms before giving them a sassy look.

"The two of you should start behaving like adults, be glad I'm not there to slap you" Lucy scolds us so I add Ella and Lessi to the call.

"Ella" I say when she answers "They're ganging up on us and we need your opinion and your support" I say and get a confused nod "Isn't she wrinkly" I ask as I show her my little girl just as Lessi joins the call.

"Oh my goodness. She's beautiful El" Lessi says and Lucy agrees.

"Yeah she kind of is" Ella says making Katie and I high five "Is she supposed to look like that" bad choice of words Ella.

"ELLA TOONE" El, Leah, Lessi and Lucy all say which causes the baby to cry.

"Oi, look what you did" I say as I take her and walk to Katie "At least Katie and I haven't made her cry" I sass out which earns me multiple glares.

But what catches my attention is El.

She has tears in her eyes so I quickly hand the little bean over to Katie and go to her. I pull her into me as best as I can considering that she's in a bed and I'm not.

I feel my shirt begin to dampen so I send Leah a look, indicating that she should get the attention away from El, which thankfully she did, and I lay down on the bed with her.

"Love. I didn't mean anything bad by what I said and I'm sorry" I whisper in her ear and kiss her head.

"It's not that" she says so I give her some time to collect her thoughts "I just started thinking about everything and the hormones aren't helping. I don't even know why I'm crying it's just stupid" she says and I don't exactly know what to say so I just continue to comfort her.

"It's alright love. It's not stupid ok" I say and she weakly nods "You just gave birth so it's probably normal. I'll even go ask dr. What's her face" I say and manage to make her chuckle.

"I know you're stressing about everything but we're in this together and we'll figure it out together, just like we did when Harry came along" I finish my speech and she kisses my neck.