Fucked up... 50

Training is just about to finish and by the time I make it back to the tunnel, guess who I see...

GHOST BUSTERS.

No I don't.

I really wish I did.

But sadly it's not...

"Why have I been called and asked to come down here" she asks as I walk up to her with the guiltiest look you could ever imagine "My day was going so good, I was at the beach with Leah and Harry when I got a fucking phone call from your BOSS, asking me if I could come here to make sure that you won't be killed" she's fuming "AND WHERE THE BLOODY HELL IS YOUR SHIRT" never mind...

Now...she's fuming.

"I don't kn-" I go to say but she cuts me off.

"Don't even think about it" she says and I give her a nod "Get changed and then we'll talk" with that being said, she walks away.

Hopefully she'll be a little more calm when I get back or else I might end up on the news tonight, I can already see the headlines...

22 YEARS OLD ENGLAND'S LIONESS, SARA GREAY HAS JUST BEEN FOUND DEAD ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD NEAR THE TEAM'S TRAINING CAMP

Although I honestly don't think that death sounds too bad right about now....

I walk into the changing room and Ella sends me a little smile before going back outside to finish the extra laps for her part in our last 24 hours shenanigans.

I quickly get changed and ready to leave but not before giving Kei the finger which she reciprocates with a little wink.

"Let's go" El says as we start to walk away and every time I go to say something, she sends me a death glare.

When we finally get to mine and Lucy's room, she sits down on the bed and I follow her actions.

"I'm so sorry you had to come here. Kei was just being dramatic because I was singing a stupid song to get back at her for making unnecessary challenges and constantly pulling my shirt which I ended up taking off and throwing it in her face, hence, the reason why I'm not wearing it" I say as I continue to look at the floor, might honestly have to get some at home since it's a really nice color and it's not as slip-

"Sara look at me, because right now I'm going to tell you something that you need to understand and listen to" she sounds really serious so I look up at her and we make eye contact.

"I'm pregnant and we're about to have a newborn plus an almost 3 year old. We can't do that if you don't start taking things seriously and clean up your act. I mean. For fuck's sake Sara, you could've been fired because of the shit you've got going on with Keira and I know it's not just you, but I also know you, and I know that you're not helping the situation" she says and she has a strange look on her face which I can't quite figure out.

"I know that the last few months have been rough for you and I know you're really trying to get better. I see your progress and the hard work is paying off" she sighs.

There's a 'but' coming...

"But I also see the fact that you're still not doing it for yourself. It's like you throw out that progress, the second someone or something gets on your nerves and you act out with sarcastic comments. Some of the things you say and do can really hurt people and the fact that when you say or do those things, people respond with 'oh that's just Sara' like it isn't a bloody big deal" she made some really good points there.

Also...told you there was a 'but'

"When you go onto the pitch and you're getting into fights which, by the way, aren't only happening on the pitch and people say 'oh that's just Sara'...do you really want people to think of you like that" she asks and I shake my head.