Be nice 47

Training finally finished and I literally sprint to the locker room to get changed before going to my room. I got a lot of weird looks from the girls but I have no time to worry about that because I'm in a hurry.

The facility that we're in is amazing, my favorite part is the coffee machine since it can print out different pictures on your coffee.

Best believe that Ella and I have been having an absolute blast with that.

People really appreciate getting a picture of your middle finger in the morning...

I finally get to my shared room with Lucy and face time El as soon as I reach my computer.

___________________________
Face time

"Hey love, are you at the appointment yet" I ask her as soon as she answers.

"Yeah we just got into the exam room. Leah and Harry are there in the corner, playing with the toys" she says as she lets out a little chuckle and turns the phone so I can see them.

"Hey guys" I say and they turn around with wide smiles before walking over.

"Mama we see baby" Harry says with the biggest smile.

"I know bud. Are you excited" I ask and receive a nod in response.

"Hey Sara how's it going over there" Leah asks.

"It's bloody hot but it's going really well. We're doing good in training and the spirits are as high as can be expected but we all miss you as our captain" I tell her with a sad smile.

It's really weird being here without her but I'm glad that El has someone with her while I'm away.

"So...are you ready to hear the heart beat and see how big they've gotten" El asks, making me send her a big smile and a nod.

Since we don't know the gender, El started calling the baby they/them, which for a moment, freaked me out as I thought there were multiple babies but after she explained it to me and told me that I shouldn't refer to the baby as 'it' I understood what she meant.

Also, don't tell a pregnant woman that she's carrying the devils child.

I thought it was quite funny...

The devil child's child

It has a nice ring to it right?

"Yess, I can't wait. But how are you feeling, are they being good" I ask her.

"I'm ok. I've been having a lot of cravings and more sensitive to smells, also, Leah's hidden all the bloody coffee" she says as she sends Leah a death glare "They've started moving around a lot more so I'm constantly having to go to the bathroom and I can also feel little kicks here and there" she says as I let out a chuckle.

"I'm glad Leah's hidden the coffee, you know you shouldn't be drinking it and I'm excited to feel the kicks...sorry about that though" I tell her which makes her jokingly roll her eyes with a little smile.

Lucy and Kei come into the room right as the doctor starts the ultrasound and I can hear the heartbeat. I'm frozen in amazement as it's the first time I've heard anything from them and they've gotten so big.

"What's wrong" Lucy asks as she comes over.

I'm still frozen but I manage to turn the computer so she can see the screen and I turn the volume up so she can hear the heartbeat.

"What's up with the two of you" Kei asks making both Lucy and I to shush her.

She comes over and the only way to describe the state she's in, is shock.