Or what? 15

Warning: this ch. is mostly just smut and serves no significance in the story. This is the only time I'll put a disclaimer so if you don't like it then don't read it.

——————————————————————

We arrive at the club and I open the door for El. I'm not drinking tonight which is normal for me.

I don't like the person I become and it almost always ends badly.

We walk up to the section, which is reserved for our team and plus-one's, and I take a seat next to Katie while El sits down beside me.

"Nice of you to show up" Katie teases.

"No problem, I knew you would've been lonely if I hadn't" I tease back.

We get into a conversation about god knows what, I'm a little distracted because El is rubbing circles on my thigh.

I don't think she even noticed that she was doing it.

I grab her hand making her stop and she gives me a weird look. I try to play it off and send her a smile but she looks down and notices my growing boner. When she looks back at me, her face has morphed into a grin.

Lord send help.

"Someone's excited" she whispers in my ear making me squeeze her hand before she kisses me right below my ear.

"Behave yourself" I growl out making her grin get bigger.

"Or what" she asks, going back to her conversation with the others while I sit here trying to get rid of my boner.

Game on Elyse...

I let go of her hand, placing mine right above her knee. I start listening to Steph who's going on and on about what her dog did.

I slowly start to move my hand upwards, while still listening to the conversation, until I'm right below El's core. I start to rub circles on her thigh and from time to time I accidentally rub over her clit, I can tell she's holding in her moans by the way her breathing picks up every time I get close.

I decided to stop, taking my hand away and actually focus on the conversation. Although El seems to have other plans, as soon as I move my hand she takes it a step further and fully cups my dick, squeezing it a little. This causes me to put my hand over my mouth and try to cover it up with a yawn.

Fuck...I'm done with this game.

"Well I'm tired so I'm going home" I tell them "El do you want to come with me or catch a ride with one of them" I ask her, knowing the answer but not wanting to seem too suspicious.

"I'll go with you, I have to get up tomorrow morning for an interview" she says. With that we say our goodbyes and get out of there as quickly as possible without bringing any attention to us.

The moment the door closes I pin El against it smashing our lips together. Her hands go around my waist while mine are on either side of her head, holding me up.

"Fuck" she moans.

I pick her up, pushing her more against the door with my knee against her covered center.

She pulls my head back by my hair and whispers against my lips "Bedroom....NOW" before going back to kissing me.

I walk upstairs still holding her, not breaking the kiss. Once I reach the bed I put her down and climb on top of her.

I pull at her top silently asking for permission "FUCK....Just take the damn thing off" she says a little irritated.

When her top is off I pull back and take her in. She's an absolute goddess. She reaches behind her back and unclips her bra before throwing it somewhere on the floor.