I don't want to be here 35

Media day.....

"Whyyyy" I whine out like a child "Why do you hate me" I ask Sarina when she tells me I have to do a interview with Keira and G.

"I don't hate you" she simply states before walking away...

The nerve of some people...

"Cheer up mate, it'll be fun" G says in a rather too cheerful tone for 9am.

We get to the place where the interview will take place and it's right by the door to the indoor training area.

Maybe I can make a run for it?

I didn't have any time since the lady came over and told us what to do before making us introduce ourselves.

"Hey I'm Keira Walsh"

"I'm Georgia Stanway"

"And I don't want to be here" I say and get a smack to the head.

Could I put together a lawsuit based on abuse since they've probably killed more of my brain cells than the drugs managed to do with the amount of smacks I get every day?

"Let's do this again" the lady says.

"Hey I'm Keira Walsh"

"I'm Georgia Stanway"

"And I still don-" I begin but Kei glares at me.

"And I'm Sara Gray and this is what do you know about your teammates" I finish "Fuck that was hard to remember" I say.

"SARA" G and Kei say in perfect harmony.

"Sorry" I give a sheepish smile to the camera.

"First question, when's Sara's birthday" she asks.

They both write 18th of May 2001.

"Nope it's the 20th" I state proudly.

"You must be kidding right" G asks and I give her a confused look "Oh god Sara, you don't even know your own birthday" she asks.

"Even I know that" Kei says and I give her the finger very discreetly.

"Sorry to say but they're both right" the lady says. You learn something new about yourself everyday it seems.

"When did Keira make her debut for England" oh that's easy.

"November 28th 2017" I say. G said 27th so I win "Don't think I don't know you. Keep your friends close but your enemies closer"

She rolls her eyes and we continue on until I hear a question that I know neither of them will be able to answer correctly.

"Where was Sara born"

"Iceland" they both say.

"WROOOONG" I annoyingly say with a huge grin.

"What, but you grew up there" G says making me laugh.

"Sorry to burst your bubble but I was born on Uranus" I say, laughing until someone comes from behind me and smacks my head.

See what I mean?

I'm telling ya it's bloody abuse.

"Be nice, and she was born here in the UK and moved to Iceland when she was about 4 if I remember correctly" Lucy says.

"I can always count on you to come and ruin my fun...I was gonna tell them...I just wanted to watch them squirm for a little longer" I tell her with a evil grin, getting an eye roll.

"You just can't help yourself can you" she asks and I simply shake my head with a smile "Well carry on with your game kiddo and stop being mean" she gives me a kiss on the forehead and walks off.