Chapter 3:Back to routine

It's the night before the first day of school. My mom makes me set out my clothes. Since my mom is awesome, she makes my lunch. The next morning, my mom wakes me up at 6:30am. I go to the restroom, then I get dressed. I'm wearing jean shorts and a pink plade short sleeve shirt .
At school, before the doors open, I meet up with my friends.
"Excited for the first day of 4th grade?" I asked them.
"Definatly," they replied.
Our first day of school was good. My sister had our teacher for math when she was in grade 4, and for homeroom, math,art,ELA and health when she was in grade 6. Mackenzie's going into grade 8. The teacher is really nice.
Do you guys like the teacher?" I asked my friends at lunch.
"Yeah, but it's a little weird because she's my sister's godmother," Olivia said.
"True,"I replied.
After school, we had studio C booked at the dance studio. We practiced for the Nutcracker audition and the competitive team audition. Competitive team is a new thing at our studio this year. I'm looking forward to it.
A/N:Sorry for the short chapter. Please read this story and tell your friends about it. Please. Please shout me out. I will do shoutout for shoutout, just comment or message me.