Chapter 33:Duets

The next morning I woke up at 7:10am to my phone singing Feel This Moment. I got up out of bed grabbed my clothes, and headed into the bathroom. I changed, used the restroom and brushed my teeth and hair.
"Good morning," I said to Olivia as we passed by each other.
"Good morning,"she replied.
All of us proceeded to get ready. Then we went downstairs for breakfast. Over breakfast we chatted about the day. Our trio is today, but not until 2pm. Right now, it is 10:00am.
We go watch the duets for the morning. CDS' duet is done by two sisters on our team. It is about sibling rivalry . It goes very well. We win and are moving on to the next round.
We go have lunch at Wendy's at about 11:45am.
After lunch we go get our costumes from Kaitlyn.
Our costumes are red dresses with white poka dots. We are wearing gymnastic shoes.
After we put our costumes on, we go to our parents room. They do our hair into high ponytails and do our make up. Jen, Angie(Olivia's mom) my mom, myself, Bridget,Olivia, Mel,Margo, and Kaitlyn all met up by the elevators. We went down the beige elevators and left the building. We walked next door(to the comp) and signed in. We went into a room. 4 other small groups were in the room. Olivia puts music on and we warm up. We did our warm up and stretched . We did a few of our tricks that are in the dance. Mel,Margo, Kaitlyn, myself,Olivia and Bridget got into a huddle. Our moms went out to the audience.
"You can do this. Go on stage, tell your story,but most of all, have fun!" Mel said.
"Got it," we said.
I can't wait to compete.