Chapter 37:Tense

Ainsley's POV
At dance, the air is tense. Something I don't know about is going on, and I don't like it. That being said, I'm just gonna leave this one alone. I think it has something to do with the teachers.
Jen's POV
The air is so tense. I feel like we are threatening the team. I'm not gonna put up with it any longer.I'm gonna invite all the teachers over to my house for supper.
At my house, the air isn't any less tense. We start talking.
"Mel,I just want you to know, I heard you,"Kaitlyn said.
I don't know if this is good or bad.
"Heard what" Mel asked.
"Heard you say that you think I'm not a very good choreographer,"Kaitlyn said.
"Oh, sorry. I was in a bad mood that day. Can you forgive me?" Mel asked.
"Yes," Kaitlyn replied.
Soon we were talking and laughing and having lots of fun. I'm happy that it's settled.
~
Ainsley's POV
At the dance, all 5 teachers are trying to teach us the same choreography. Let's just say that was interesting,in a good way.
It was actually quite funny.
~
We leave for Internationals in 2 days, so today I'm packing. All of my friends and I are on conference call, talking about what we are bringing and how excited we are.
"Don't forget you phone chargers," Leah reminded us.
"Got it," we said.
That went on for probably another hour.
~
Today is the day we leave for Internationals. We meet the dance team and the teachers at the airport.
On the plane, we eat snacks that we brought, watched dance videos,listened to music and took pictures that I sent to Mackenzie to put on Instagram. Mackenzie posted one selfie of me and Bridget on my account with the caption 'Headed to Internationals'.
I'm excited for Internationals.
A/N:Constructive critism is welcome. Do not take offence if you share a name with a character.