Chapter 8: Dull

Dance was dulled for us for the next few days. Mel seemed panicked though. It was crazy,without Margo. Jen, Mel and Katie always had bags under their eyes now.
Tuesday we are at gymnastics practice.
"Girls, let's talk. Come here," Sarah said,"What's wrong? Not one of you are 100% focused, the way you were two days ago,".
"Sorry. There has been a lot going on at the studio," Olivia apologizes for all of us.
"Do you want to talk about it?" Asked Sarah.
"Well, I can tell you Margo is out. Mel is working everyone one harder than ever, and she is never happy with us. Jen and her are both exczosted,"I tell Sarah.
"Oh okay," said Sarah,"You know what ?Let's call it a day. Go home,".
We left the gym.
We are working very hard at dance. Regionals are so important, that we can't afford any problems. Without Margo though, everyone, especially the teacher, are working so much harder.
I was given a solo for regionals. It's to Showstoppa and it's entitled Showstoppa . It's similar to Michelle's solo from TNS. Kaitlyn choreographed it.
"Ready to go? "My sister asked me. I had stayed after group rehearsal to practice my solo with Kaitlyn.
"Yeah," I said,"Can you post a picture of me on Instagram first?" .
"Sure,Stand over there," my sister replied while pointing to the centre of the room.
My sister manages my Instagram account.
She showed me what she posted.
It was the picture of me she took of me with the caption 'Working hard for regionals'.
My Insta account is mainly dance and and gymnastics pics, but I have other stuff on it too.
A/N: I just want to say that some of the characters are VERY LOOSLY based on real people. If they are mean, it has nothing to do with the person, it's just for the story, because you have to have problems in a story. Constructive criticism is welcome.Please vote for this story!