Chapter 21:Provincals

Bridget and I walked into the chaotic studio. We chatted with our friends until it was time to go. Bridget and I sat on the bus together. Provincials are in Halifax. That is about an hour away from our home in Truro. We take pictures on our phones half the drive.
I send one Mackenzie and tell her to but it on Instagram with the #BusSelfie.
She said she will.
We play on our phones and watch dance videos.
When we get to the Delta Halifax(the hotel we are stay at), we check in and head upstairs . Bridget,myself,Olivia,Leah,Sappho and Ireland are all sharing a room. We claim beds. I'm sleeping with Bridget in a double bed.
We get set up in our room. Then, we go downstairs for supper. I get chicken nuggets and fries.
Then I go back upstair. I go to the teacher's room to get my costume for Photograph. It's a short white dress.Leah comes with me and gets her costume for See You Again.
We go back to our room,change and brush our hair. Then back down the hall we go to the teacher's room. Jen does my hair and make up while Mel does Leah's make up and hair. Katie is doing Emma's hair and make up. After we are all ready, we start walking to the place where the comp is being held. The whole team is backstage, preparing for or to watch the solos.
Mel starts giving us 3 soloists a pep talk when Kaitlyn said"Uh,Mel," with a smile.
Mel looked up, and so did we.
It was Margo!
Mel ran over and gave her a hug. We followed.
"Surprise ,"Kaitlyn 'shouted' joke fully .
"You knew?" The other 3 teachers asked.
"I had to tell someone I was coming," Margo said in explanation.
I don't know how I'm supposed to go on stage and do a sad dance now.I'm so happy.