Chapter 39: Bridget's solo

I go back stage, and get attached by hugs and 'good job's. I go out in the hall,to meet my mom. She gives me a hug.
"I'm going backstage to watch Bridget do her solo,," I tell mom.
"Okay," she replied.
"Next up is entry 15, Bridget, with Take Me To Church,".
Bridget heads onstage, as I take my place in the first wing.
About 3/4 the way through Bridget's dance, she dance towards me. I pull a small sweater over her shoulders as she dances. It's all part of her dance, to signify her 'character', if you will is more Christian and modest now.
When she comes backstage after her dance, I give her a hug.
She was amazing. If she beats me, I'm okay with it. She was amazing.
~
It's the day after our solos. Today is our small group.
Our costume for our small group is a neon tank top and neon shorts. We each have different colours. Mine is pink. I have pink eye shadow on again today. Our air is worn in high buns.
We head to the comp and warm up.
"Please welcome entry 102,Firework,".
We headed on stage, and killed it(in a good way). Kaitlyn was very proud of us.
~
Today is our group dance. I bring my hair stuff and make up to the room our team was assigned at the comp. Getting ready for the group was crazy. Hair scrunchies were everywhere. People and make up were everywhere.
Finally the chaos settled down, and we warmed up.
We went backstage, and Mel gave us a pep talk"No matter what happens, go out there, smile and have fun,".
The dance couldn't have been better. We smiled the whole time, we had so much energy and the audience loved it.
I'm confidant the judges loved it too. I hope.
A/N: Constrictive criticism is welcome. When I reach the end of this story(which hasn't happened yet) do you guys want a epilogue or a sequel? Comment.