Chapter 31:Nationals

The next morning, I get up at 6:05am. I put on capri leggings, my CDS t-shirt,my CDS sweatshirt and my Xoxos.I put my hair in a ponytail. Bridget is the only other person awake . We go downstairs to get some breakfast. I have toast and water We go back upstairs, and quietly knock on the teacher's room's door.
"Could I have my costume for say something please," I asked.
"Sure. I'll go get it," replied Mel, who had answered the door.
My costume for Say Something(my solo) is a short, plain white dress.
"Thank you," I said as Mel came back and handed me the costume.
"No problem. See you down there," she said.
I went back to my room and put my dress on and my sweatshirt overtop. Then I knocked on our mom's room's door quietly.My mom answered.
I'm the only one with a solo today.
I went into the moms room. I sat on the bed/pull out couch my mom slept on as she did my hair into a slick back, normal height ponytail.
Then we went into the bathroom, and she did my make up. My makeup is plain and simple.
I have time to chill, so I text Marisa.
She is one of my friends from the campground where my family is seasonal. We have been seasonal there for 2 years now.She does highland dance, which isn't offered at CDS. She goes to a different school than I.
We text until quarter to 10am. At quarter to, I meet my mom, Mel, Margo and Katie in the hall. We go on the elevator, down through the lobby, and outside. We walk to the place where the comp is being held, which is right next door to the hotel.We go in, sign in, and head into a room. 4 other soloists are in the room. I take my phone out, put my earbuds in, and put my phone in my pocket. I zip up my pocket almost all the way. I skip in place, then I stretch and do a few of my tricks that are in my solo.
Then I head backstage. Here goes nothing.
A/N: Does level 11 gymnastics exist ? Could someone please tell me? That would be helpful. Thanks