Chapter 38:Internationals

Internationals are in Orlando. We get off the plane, and it's very warm. We go to our hotel.
We have nothing to do today, so we went to Magic Kingdom in DisneyWorld. We had supper, then we went on Peter Pan's Flight and couple other rides.
After, we went to see the fireworks.
It was a magical night.
~
The next morning, not so magical. My alarm went off at 6:30am. Ugh . The downside to dance. I rolled out of bed, and dragged myself to my bag to get some clothes, then to the bathroom.
My appearance woke me right up. My hair was a rats nest, and stray make up from Nationals had found it's way to my face. My shirt, undergarments, and pants were all twisted. I used the washroom and quickly got dressed in my CDS t-shirt, yoga pants, and jacket. I grabbed a cinnamon roll for breakfast and had some juice to go with it.
I began to get ready for my solo.
My costume is a sparky white and pink dress that ends about half way down my thigh. The straps are about two fingers thick. My hair is in a high ponytail. I have on pink eye shadow.
Once ready,me, my mom, Jen and Bridget got on a bus to the competition location. Mel, Margo, Jen and Katie are already there. Kaitlyn is coming with rest of the team.
Bridget's costume is a short, black dress with spaghetti straps.
We get to the comp, and prepare to go on stage.
"Please welcome entry number 12, Ainsley with Hot 'n Cold,".
I took my starting place on the stage. I started with a serious look on my face, which quickly turned to a sassy smile. When I dance, I feel on top of the world. I know that,at this moment, there isn't a single thing on earth I should be doing instead.
I finish my dance out of breath, but with a giant smile on my face.
That was amazing.
A/N:Please do not take offence if you share a name with a character. Constrictive criticism is welcome.