Chapter 44:Rectal part 2

Our dance went well. As soon as we finished, I ran to our room and grabbed my contemporary costume. I striped and pulled my contemporary costume on. I grabbed a drink of water, did a swipe of lipstick and ran backstage.
Backstage, I prepared for our dance. Our dance is to the Kids Bop version of Break Free.
We go on.
Our dance is about someone being tired of being compared to another person. Therefore, they break free from that person's footsteps.
I stop my turns and look out into the audience. The lights go on blackout, and we leave the stage. I'm happy with our contemporary dance.
I walk back to our room, grab a drink of water and my jazz costume. I change into my jazz costume and reapply my lipstick. I set my ballet costume, phones dead ballet bun stuff on a table backstage. I have a 2 dance change. My phone is out there for light. I exit backstage and check the show order. As I do that, the show resumes. My jazz is 4th after intermission, and my ballet is 6th. I head backstage.
A few dances later, our dance goes on.
Our dance is to the clean version of Here's To Never Growing Up, and it's about having fun, partying,and being a kid.
We had so much energy during our performance.
After we were done , I ran to my stuff and threw off my jazz costume and on my ballet costume. I quickly put my bun up in my hair. I made it was going to stay, then ran to my starting spot backstage.
We go on. I'm ready for my last dance of the show.
Our dance is to So Close and it's about finding a long lost friend.
It went very well, and I think the audience liked it.