Chapter 15: Still at Regionals

"You continue to impress me,"I told Olivia.
"I just said what I had to say to get her to go away," Olivia replied.
"We should probably get going. I want to see the duets and small groups today," I said.
"Are you in anything?" Leah asked.
"Not today,"I replied.
We headed to the auditorium. We got there just as the MCs were introducing today's show. We watched.
We watch Emma and her friend Sascha do a duet. It was incredible. Their duet was to Photograph and was called Photograph. They are both so amazing, that the dance was unbelievable.
We watch all the duets. Then we go to McDonalds for lunch(since it's right across the street ). I have chicken nuggets and fries,Leah has a cheeseburger and fries,Sappho has a hamburger and fries and Olivia picked up something safe at the hotel.
We ate and then we went back to the auditorium. We watched all of the small groups.
We had a late supper at Pizza Delight. Then we went back to the hotel and went to bed. tomorrow is a busy day. Tomorrow is our group dance.
My phone started playing Feel This Moment at 7:05am. I got up, put on sweatpants, my CDS t- shirt and jacket. I put my hair up into a high messy bun. I put on my Birkenstocks and we went down to breakfast . After breakfast we went to the teachers room. It was chaos. I quickly realized we should have gotten up earlier. We got our costumes from Kaitlyn, a pale blue dress. We went to our room to put it on a brush our teeth and hair.
Then we returned to the teacher's room. They did our hair. Our hairstyle is a small part of our hair up, and the rest down a curled. Then they did our makeup. Katie did all of my things.
Our dance is more ballet, so we are wearing ballet shoes.I put mine on. We are backstage.
Jenn gives us a pep talk.
"Next up is CDS with Let It Go,".
That was our cue to go on.
The story of our dance is letting go of grief .
We nailed it. The teachers were so excited.
At the awards ceremony,the group comes first. Emma and Sascha go 1st with their duet. I got second with my solo which was sad about, until I found out Olivia got first!I was so excited for her.
A/N:Please vote!