Chapter 23:Group Day

I wake up to the sound of Feel This Moment. I don't wanna feel this moment at 6:50am. But I do. I get up,take a shower,throw on some sweats and put my hair in a messy bun. By then, all of my friends except Ireland are ready, so we get Ireland to hurry up.
Then we go downstairs for breakfast. I have Rice Krispies for breakfast.
Then we go upstairs to the teacher's room to get our costume for Survivor. Our costumes for Survivor are orange, red and black t-shirts and 'ripped' 'jean' skirts. We are wearing jazz shoes for this dance.
We go back to our room and put our costumes on. We take our hair out of our messy buns(that we were conviently all wearing), and brush out our hair.
Then we return to the teacher's room for our hair and makeup. After I wait a few minutes, Katie does my hair and make up.
Then, we go to the auditorium. We head backstage.
I can tell that Margo is so happy to be here, with us, at the competition, and not feeling terrible.
We head into the wing.
"Next is CDS with Survivor,".
That's our cue to go on.
I start front and centre . As the music starts, I start to dance. Soon, everyone else joins me, and I'm feeling great.
When we are done and come back stage, I know the teachers couldn't be happier.
We go get our CDS jackets, then come back for awards.
Leah got 3rd with her solo. That 's too bad, but at least she placed.
Emma got second for her solo.
"First place winner for the solo category is... Ainsley with Photograph!" Announced the guy,"What is your studio?".
"CDS," I replied, taking my award.
I'm really happy that I got first today.