Chapter 36:Jen

A/N:This chapter is in Jen's POV .
**********************************************************************************************************************
"Melissa," I asked after rehearsal .
Kaitlyn and Margo already left the studio.
"Yes," Mel replied.
"Why is Kaitlyn choreographing a small group? I didn't think you trusted her. It's Internationals, after all,"I asked.
"It's true that I don't really trust her, but she can't know that. Know one else can know that. It's really better for her" Mel answered me.
"Why better for her?" I asked.
"She's young. I hate to say it, but if we lose, she can't be promised any jobs. None of us can, but she can't choreograph too well. Everyone would know, and not hire her" Mel explained.
"Are you talking about Kaitlyn?" Katie asked.
She had come out from a studio.
"Yeah," Mel said.
"You are wrong She can choreograph. She choreographed most of Ainsley's solo that we did together. You should put a little faith in her, Melissa,"Katie stated.
I sense conflict.
"You should mind your own business , Katie," Mel argued.
"So now I can't voice my opinion?" Katie asked.
"I am the owner of this studio. I can assign dances to who I want," Mel said.
"I never said you can't. I just think you should trust her. See what she can do,"Katie said.
"I'm gonna. And if it doesn't work out, I may blame you. You are the one who apparently is telling me what to do" Mel argued.
"Ladies, you don't need to fight over this," I said trying to break up the fight.
"I'm going home. See you tomorrow ," Mel said, then left.
Katie's POV
As I'm leaving the studio, annoyed with Mel, I see Kaitlyn. The first thing I think is 'Oh no'. Kaitlyn is crying.
"Are you okay?" I asked Kaitlyn.
"I heard you arguing. Does she really not want me to choreograph ?" Kaitlyn asked ,clearly hurt.
Nice one Mel.
"It doesn't matter what she thinks. She's in bad mood anyway. Just prove to her that you can win. Choreograph her a winning small group. I believe in you," I told.
"Thank you," she said.
We left the studio, for it was late.