Chapter 13:More Regionals

Finally we arrive at regionals. We check in, then head up to our hotel rooms. The hotel is right by beside where the competition is being held. I'm sharing a room with my besties. Regionals is being held in New Glasgow
"I have a solo at 8pm. How about we order room service?" I suggest.
"Good idea. We shouldn't get too much thou," Replied Sappho.
The other agreed.
So we got room service. At 5:30pm, we finished eating. I FaceTimed Mackenzie, since I had an hour until I had to start getting ready.
"Hi," Mackenzie greeted me through FaceTime.
"Hi,"I said.
How was the bus ride?"Mackenzie asked.
"Good," I replied.
"How was your morning at school?" Mackenzie asked.
"Long," I replied.
"Do you want to talk to mom?"Mackenzie asked.
"I should," I replied.
I had a normal conversation with mom since I'm away. You know,How are you?;Are you okay?Did you bring everything? Are you nervous? Don't forget that Grammie isn't that far away(since my grandmother,grandpie,Aunt, uncle and two cousins all live around new Glasgow );Don't forget you have your teachers;Good luck;I will be watching.
"I can't wait to see my little sister on TV," my sister told me.
We hung up. I looked at the time and realized it was time to get ready.
I got up off the bed, and told my friends I was going to get my costume. Olivia came with me since she also had a solo tonight.
We left the room and walked down the hall two doors to the teacher's room.
Olivia knocked.
"We are looking for our costumes," I informed Katie when she answered the door.
"Okay," She replied and left the door to go get them.
It took her a minute to figure out which costume was Olivia's because she didn't choreograph it, so Mel(who choreographed Olivia's number) got it.
We went back into our room. We took turns in the washroom. We brushed out our hair.
A/N:If someone could tell me what are the floor requirements for level 6 gymnastics are, that "would be helpful.Some of the characters are LOOSLY BASED on real people. If the characters are mean, it is for the purpose of the story only. Every story needs problems and drama. I know how it feels to share a name with the 'bad guy'. I'm not trying to make anyone feel like that. Constructive criticism is welcome. If anyone can tell me what day gymnastics meets are usually on, that would be helpful.Please vote!