Chapter 11:Gymnastics practice

As I enter the gym, cold air following me, I hear someone on the bar. I figure it's just someone from the group before me.I look through the viewing hole/window and see Sarah doing a bar routine. Leah is already in the gym watching Sarah, so I go join her. Soon, my other two friends join us as well.
When Sarah is done, she salutes, then walks towards us. We walk towards her.
"That was amazing! I never knew you where this good," I told her.
"Thanks,"She replied shyly.
"How are you so good? You never practice," I asked.
"I used to train more than you guys. I was an Olympian ," she said.
"Really?" Us four little girls asked in unison.
"Yeah, but it was for the US," she said, lowering her voice.
"Why didn't we know before? We have all watched tons of Olympic YouTube videos," asked Sappho.
"I blocked all of them," Sarah told us.
"Why?" I asked.
"I'm training four incredible Canadiens . If word got out that I competed for the US and now I'm helping Canada's team, I' d never see the end of the press, nor would have any peace. It would be a threat to you guys," she told us.
"Why?" I asked.
"Because Canada and the US are rivals at the Olympics," She replied.
"Oh," we replied.
"How was your run as an Olympian?"I asked.
"Well, I don't know what to call it, but I'll tell you a story. I won silver, but my coach was really mad. She yelled and cursed at me. She was really mean," Sarah told us.
"Oh," I said.
"Go practice. You have regionals to win," Sarah said with a smile.
We obeyed.
The next day, my friends and I are sitting in the Big Girl Room.
"Guess who I was partnered up with this morning for conditioning," Olivia said.
"Who?" The rest of us asked in unison.
"Tess," replied Olivia.
"Tess?" We repeated in shock.
"Tess," Olivia said, noting her head.
Tess is a really mean girl at our dance studio. Tess has light blond hair and blue eyes. She has one friend, Ireland. Ireland used to be as bad as Tess, but she changed. Unfourtuanly, Tess hasn't changed yet.
"So what happened with Tess?" I asked Olivia.
"She barley touched me, saying that she didn't want to catch my allergies," replied Olivia.
Olivia has serval food allergies, but allergies are not contagious.
"That's too bad,"I say.
"I don't care. You guys are my real friends," said Olivia.
"Aww thanks," we said.
"Let's get going to ballet," I suggested.
"Let's go," the others said.
And off we went.
A/N:Vote! If someone could tell me what are the floor requirements for level 6 gymnastics are, that would be helpful.Some of the characters are LOOSLY BASED on real people. If the characters are mean, it is for the purpose of the story only. Every story needs problems and drama. I know how it feels to share a name with the 'bad guy'. I'm not trying to make anyone feel like that. Constructive criticism is welcome. If anyone can tell me what day gymnastics meets are usually on, that would be helpful.