Chapter 14:Even more regionals

Olivia and I go down the hall to the teacher's room.
"We are ready to have our hair and make up done,"Olivia announced to Mel when she opened the door.
"Come in,"Mel invited us in.
Katie did my hair and makeup while Mel did Olivia's makeup and hair.
"Let's go," Mel suggested.
We go next door to the comp. We go backstage . My solo is first.
"Please welcome Ainsley to the stage with Showstoppa," announced the announcer guy.
I went out on stage and gave it all I had. My best stage smile, my best dancing. This is for Margo, and I want to win for her.
Olivia gives me a silent high five when I got back stage. Everyone else congratulated me too.
Olivia got called. Her solo is to Scars by Allison Iraheta. It's entitled Memories and she dedicated it to Margo. Olivia's dance was breath-taking. If she beats me, she totally deserves it. Her dance is very emotional, and by the end she is crying and breathing hard. When she comes back stage, Mel gives her a hug.
"That was amazing," I tell Olivia.
The next morning, my alarm goes off at 7:00am. I get up, and get dressed in sweat pants, a t-shirt and my CDS jacket. I text my mom to say all is good. She texted me back to say that my solo was great. My friends and I went to the breakfast buffet. I have fruit, Sappho has a muffin, Leah has a bagel and Olivia has a specially made meal because she has allergies. Everyone but me has orange juice. I have apple juice.
"Look at the attention hog with her special meal," said Tess as she stopped at our table.
"Whatever," Olivia replied.
I was proud of her. I would have attacked Tess if she said something like that to me.
A/N: Some characters are based on good qualities of real people. No mean character meanness is based on anyone. Please do not take offence if you share a name with a 'bad guy'. Please vote on this story!