Chapter 12:Mean girl and regionals

"Hey Tess, do you want to come to Novel Tea with us after class?" I asked.
"No way," she replied.
"Okay," I mutter, more to myself.
Novel Tea is this little family owned business . They serve Italian sodas, steamers, coffee, tea, baked good and probably more. They also sell books and other things. Novel Tea is conviently a short distance away from the dance studio.
The night before regionals , I have a Captain Sub sub for supper. I have fruit for a snack. My mom tells me to pack my bags, so I do. I go to bed.
The next morning I have school. I get up and get dressed in a nice t-shirt and leggings. I go downstairs and eat breakfast. I have fruit. I make sure that my mom wrote a note to my teacher because we have to leave school at 12pm to meet at the studio for regionals. I get on my bus.
The morning at school goes extremely slowly.
Finally, it is 12pm. My mom ends up being late, and so I don't end up getting picked up until 12:30pm.
I go home. My mom makes me take a shower. She does my hair in a high ponytail. She drives me to the dance studio .
"Have fun and be safe. FaceTime Mackenzie when you can," my mom reminds me.
I meet Sappho outside. We go in the studio together. Everyone is in the Big Girl Room. Everyone is talking in groups. All the kids are excited. Kaitlyn is too. But Mel, Jen and Katie are stressed out. Without Margo, this isn't what we want it to be. But as they say, If life gives you lemons, you make lemonade.
We get on the bus We talk the whole way there.
We are all so excited.
A/N:If you share a name with a character, please don't take any of this personally. Please vote ! Should I update this or The Next Step:New Happenings? Comment.