Chapter 22:Provincals continue

Emma's solo is first. She is amazing. I didn't know that she was that good on pointe.
Leah's solo was next. This was Leah's first solo, and it was amazing. So emontinal, and it really captured the message she wanted to show.
"Ainsley, I'm gonna watch your solo today. Not leave in the middle, and not not be here at all,"Margo said playfully.
"Okay,"I smiled and headed backstage to get my head in the right place.
My solo is about a girl, who sees an old photograph,and memories come rushing back. For me, I kinda associated it with Margo being out. I have a prop of a photograph, and it's photograph off of the internet.
I go out on stage. I feel the lights on me, and the eyes on me. I know I can't mess up . I make myself sad. I pretend that Margo is still gone.I was worried about messing up, but once I start dancing, there is no stopping . I'm not nervous anymore, I'm energized.
When I finish the dance, I'm breathing hard. The lights go on blackout. I crack a big smile. It feels amazing, to dance for that many people and have them all clapping for you.
The lights come back on, and I bow, smiling. I then run backstage to be greeted by 'Good jobs', high fives, and hugs.
My friends and I go back to our room. Bridget texts her mom to say that everything is fine, and I call mine. Then we change and go to sleep.
The next day, no one in our room has any performances. We get up later, then we go downstairs for breakfast.
After breakfast, we go watch the duets. Then, we go to Wendy's for lunch. After that, we go back and watch the small groups. After the small groups, we have a late supper at BostonPizza. Then we go back up to our room and go to bed.