Chapter 35:Gym time

"I saw you guys at Nationals you were amazing !" Sarah said in one sentence"Congrats on your win," .
"Thanks," we said in unison.
"Okay we better get going if you guys want two National winnings in one month. Ainsley, go to bar, Olivia, vault,Leah, beam and Sappho floor," Instructed Sarah.
"Okay," we said, and headed off to our stations.
I ran my bar routine 4 times before Sarah came to see it. After a little while, we switched. This more or less happened on every event.
After that we stretched and left.
~
Three days later, we left for Gymnastic Nationals. They are in Toronto. Nobody's parents came, so Sarah is in charge of us.
~
Today is the day we compete. We got here 2 days ago. After getting ready we walked to the gym where Nationals is being held.
We did each of our events. We had long breaks between each event.
After the meet, we went to bed because it was late. The awards weren't given out today. They will be given out in 3 days.
The next day, we went to a museum. It was okay.
The following day, we went shopping. That was a lot of fun
The day after that was the awards. I got 1st on floor, second on beam, third on bar and fourth on vault.
We all scored high enough to move on to Internationals.
I can't believe I'm saying that. I'm so excited for Internationals. I can't wait.
~
"Congratulations ," Mel said cheerfully on our first day back to dance after Nationals.

"You guys were amazing and we were so impressed and so proud. Now, we have to focus on Internationals. At Internationals, you will be competing against other countries. You need to represent Canada. Ainsley, you have a solo to Hot 'n Cold. Your choreographer is Katie. Bridget, you have a solo to Take Me to Church. I am you choreographer. Ainsley, Bridget, Ireland, Olivia, Leah and Sappho, you have a small group to Firework. You choreographer is Kaitlyn. The group dance is You Can't Stop The Beat. All of the teachers are the choreographers for that. Let's go," Margo instructed .
And off we went