Chapter 20:Contemerary Class

In Bridget's first contemporary class, we worked only on the choreography for the recital.
In Bridget's second class we played the choreography game. Bridget and I went together. I made her have a solo in our dance. I wanted her to show everyone her style. Everyone in our class loved our dance.
At gymnastics, Bridget came with me to watch me train. I introduced her to Sarah.
Dance provincials are in Halifax. I'm packing for them(it's tomorrow) when my FaceTime rings. It's Bridget. I answer.
"Didn't want to walk across the street, did Ya?" I teased.
"Nah. What are you packing?"Bridget asked.
"I'll text you a list," I said.
"Okay," Bridget replied."For our homework from Mme.,for number 2, are we just supposed to multiply the numbers?".
"Yeah," I replied.
"Thanks,"Bridget thanked me.
"No problem," I replied.
We hung up.
The next morning, I met Bridget and her brother in front of our neighbour's house, where our bus comes. We go on a small bus. My little brother was with me. Isaac(Bridget's brother) and Owen(my brother) started talking. They are in the same class. Bridget and I start talking about provincials.
"I'm a little worried about being away from mom. You know I get home sick,"Bridget worried as we sat on the bus.
"Don't even worry about it. You will be fine," I reassured her.
The morning went very slowly.
"Are you ready for your first comp with CDS?" Olivia asked Bridget at recess.
"I think so," Bridget replied.
The rest of the morning went even slower.
Finally, my came and picked me up and Jen came and picked Bridget up.
After we ate lunch, Mom drove me to the studio, while Jen drove Bridget to the studio.
"Have fun and be safe. Don't forget to call me when you can," my mom reminded me as I got out of the car.