Chapter 6:Welcome

I got a soldier and a monkey in nutty. Nutty is what the dancers call Nutcracker.
My dance and gymnastics scedual looks like this:
Sunday -Comp and Nutty
Monday-Comp and Contemporary
Tuesday-Jazz and Gymnastics
Wednesday-Conditioning and Ballet
Thursday-Ballet and Ballet
Friday-Gymnastics and Acro
Saturday-Gymnastics
Today's Monday. From 4-5:30pm I have Comp. Then I have a half an hour to eat supper, that I bring with me. After, from 6-7pm, I have Contemporary. At 3:30pm, I start getting ready. I put on my pink patterned Ivviva tank top and my black Iviva dance shorts with the colourful patterned waistband. I redo my ponytail. Then, my babysitter Sharon drives me to dance. In my dance bag I have a subway sub, 3 water bottles, my ballet shoes, my jazz shoes and my phone. My phone is a iPhone.
Comp is in studio A. We walk in, and Margo takes attendance.
"Welcome to CDS' first ever comp team. We will expect a lot of you here. Our first competition, districts, is in one month. I'm giving out 2 solos. Ainsley, you are doing a solo to Human. Your choreographers are Katie and Jen. You guys can go into studio C. We leave.
"Okay, Ainsley. Your solo is about being bullied. Lets get started," said Jen.
The two teachers taught me the solo for 15 minutes. Then Olivia came and said it was time to come back for group rehearsal . Our group dance is to Stutter, and the choreo is based on the choreo from The Next Step. I think comp team will be fun. As we leave studio A and head into the big girl room, I run into Emma.
"How was your solo rehearsal?" I asked her.
"Good, but Margo didn't do anything. Kaitlyn said she helped choreograph it though," Emma told me.
"Oh okay," I said.
My friends and I all take the same classes, so we are our supper really fast. Then we went to contemporary. It was fun. Contemporary is with Jen.
A few weeks later, it's my birthday. I have a party at the gym. We get to just do whatever on the equipment. Then we have cake. My cake has a beam on it. It was a ice cream cake. It was good. Then we do presents. I got a beam from my parents and siblings and a bar from my grandparents. I got a Ivviva tank top from my cousin Bridget and her family. Olivia gave me new grips and Leah and Sappho each gave me new leos. One is for dance and one is for gymnastics. My friend Julia gave me a iTunes cards and a cineplex card. My sisters best friends Maria and Meghan gave me 2 leos, both for dance. I loved all of my gifts.
A/N:THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READS! I look at my story, and I have 0 reads. Later, I look and I have 4 reads.Then 8. It doesn't seem like a lot, but for me, anything is better than nothing. Please vote. Constructive criticism is welcome. Any corrections on the gymnastics things are welcome. I'm not a gymnast. Later in the story, I may end up making up competitions that don't exist. I'm aware of that.