Chapter 17:Dance rehearsals

I went into group rehearsal, and Leah went out to work on her solo. I learned the choreography to Survivor(the dance to Eye of the Tiger,) pretty quickly. Today was our last day of rehearsals until after Christmas.Jen let us out a minute early.
On December 22nd, my besties are coming over for a sleepover. My mom said I can invite one more person, so I approach Ireland.
"Do you want to come for a sleepover at my house on December 22nd?"I asked.
Before she could answer Tess called to her"Hey Ireland, why are you talking to her?Let's go,".
Before Ireland hurried away, she said"I'll message you through Instagram,".

"Ainsley,"My sister said that night after supper."Some Ireland girl messaged you on Instagram," .
"Can I message her?" I asked.
Mackenzie looked at mom. Mom nodded.
I took Mackenzie's phone.
This was the message:
Ireland-Hi, Ainsley
Me-Hi
Ireland-I would love to come to your house for a sleepover on Dec.22nd. can u please not tell Tess about this thou?
Me-Yah, sure. Y?
Ireland-She would be mad.
Me-Gtg
Ireland-Bye
Me-Bye
That was the end of our message.
On December 22nd, my doorbell rang at 6:25pm. It was Ireland.
"I'm sorry that I'm a bit early. I left my house early incase I couldn't find your. But I found it,"Ireland apologized.
"It's fine .Let me show you around,"I said.
I showed her my room. I have bunk beds, so 3 people will sleep in it(two on the bottom. Probably me and Olivia). I also had a double air mattress on the floor. I told Ireland to put her bag at the foot of the top bunk, where she wanted to sleep. That was fine and part of my plan. I then showed her the 3 washrooms. Then the door bell rang.