Chapter 18:Sleepover

It was Leah. She had walked from her house. She was shivering, given it was cold outside.
"Come in," I said.
I lead her up to my room, and she put her bag at the foot of her bed.
The doorbell rang again. This time it was Olivia and Sappho They had carpooled. I showed them up to my room. I had Christmas pop music playing. Ireland and Leah were talking. The rest of the girls put their bags down, then I left my room.
"Mackenzie!"I shouted .
"Who's Mackenzie?" Ireland asked.
"My older sister,"I replied.
Mackenzie came into the room.
"I have a baking activity for you guys. Come downstairs . We are going to make Christmas sugar cookies and icing . We can listen to music while we work too,"She said.
We went downstairs and make cookies and icing and listened to music. It was a lot of fun. We ate a cookie each, then we went back to my room. We hung out on our phones for a minute, then we did a hair doing train. I did Ireland's hair into a french braid. Then we did each other's nails. It was fun. We watched Elf and ate chips and candy canes.The we went into our beds. To say we went to bed would be a lie. We talked for another hour, then we went to sleep. The next morning, we had pancakes. We talked for a while, and then the girls had to go home.
Our family Christmas was good.
"I have an announcement," My aunt Jen said once we opened presents,"We are moving to Truro. Paul found a job in Truro,".
Paul is my uncle.
I gave my cousin Bridget a hug.She is the same age as me.
Bridget told me the next morning at Boxing Day brunch that they are moving in close to our house,just the street next to it. Bridget is gonna go to school and dance with me. I can't wait.
A/N:What do you think will happen now that Bridget is moving in close to Ainsley? Comment your predictions.