💀💜Gay thought #43💜💀

Dear Diary,

Last night was interesting. SMG4 might be so exhausted from the disaster that happened in the castle with the Mario Bros. I don't blame my lover because it's our stupid avatar. Oh...lover...it's weird to call SMG4 my lover but...Hmmm this gives me an idea for today...Hehehe-

I unpack my order boxes for my coffee business as Eggdog sleeps peacefully on his comfy bed in front of the counter until SMG4 enters the shop with Beeg on his shoulder. He smiled and waved at me happily, saying "Good morning SMG3!" and leaned on the counter, ready to order his usual coffee. Eggdog wakes up from his slumber with a big stretch (For a round boy, it's a lot) and looks up to see his second favorite people in the world. Beeg hops off to join Eggdog and they roll around together playfully. I turn around and here he is, the love of my life and my meme guardian partner...

I was in such a good mood so I grinned and yelled "Morning my love!". I sprinted as fast as I could to jump on SMG4. He wasn't ready for my sudden move as his eyes widened and tried to catch me but we both fell on the floor. Me on top of him, hugged and nuzzled his neck lovingly with my eyes closed while SMG4 laid on the floor, being the bottom boy, blushed heavily, hugged me back and said with a nervous tone "Did you just...called me love?".

~ SMG3

{SMG4 is processing about his new nickname that I gave to him as he looks at my calm and happy face then starts to stroke my hair and smiles warmly, thinking that I'm being a big softie yet adorable lover ever. Meanwhile for me, enjoys the embrace and thinking that my plan has worked successfully.}