💀💜Gay thought #50💜💀

Dear Diary,

Today is pretty dead at the coffee shop since there's a snowstorm happening and it's pretty bad. SMG4 is still here, on his laptop working and taking a sip of his coffee while our pets are playing house. I guess Eggdog is the wife and Beeg is the husband by the way they dressed up. They use the cardboard boxes from my order to make their own little house, color it with markers and pick small things to make the place beautiful and adorable. Oh and Eggdog brings his toy tank to "park the garage". Our kids are so cute with their creativity and I'm up for it. 

I look outside, holding my favorite mug that said #1 Dad and see the snowstorm is getting worse. I drink my coffee until suddenly, a giant pile of snow falls everywhere, surrounding my coffee shop and trapping us in. My eye twitches and turns my body around to face SMG4, still holding my mug and looking like I'm about to lose my sanity. SMG4 notices my presence then saves his work progress and sees my state with a confused look. Our pets look scared from the loud noises outside as they're hiding inside their little box house and huddling together. 

SMG4 closes his laptop then gets up from his seat and places his hands on my shoulders, asking me what's wrong. I relax from his touch as I look deep into his eyes and, I cannot believe I'm about to say this to my stinky, whispers quietly "SMG4...we're snowtrapped.....again.". Our brains are playing war flashbacks about what happened back in 2016 then starts screaming like maniacs, running around while panicking and we're losing our minds. After the roller coaster of emotions, we're panting heavily while sitting down on the floor together. 

~ SMG3

{Our pets get out from their little cardboard house to check on us. Eggdog licks my face happily, giggling from his cuteness while Beeg is on SMG4's lap and snuggling my lover's belly. We smile gently, grateful that our pets are there to cheer us up and we scoot closer while petting our children's heads.}