💀💜Gay thought #49💜💀

Dear Diary,

I see some familiar faces at my coffee shop. There's Tari chatting with Meggy with their hot chocolates, Bob is showing his illegal weapons to Boopkins, Mario is annoying the shit out of SMG4 and Luigi enjoys his sweet tea while trying to read a book about flowers. According to them, this is normal for the crew and I'm part of it. How lucky of me.

It's a slow day, which I'm fine with because I hate rush hours, and I decide to bake gingerbread cookies to make my own gingerbread coffee shop. I wanna make a mini version of myself, SMG4, Eggdog and Beeg! I feel creative so I get to mix and bake. After a couple hours later, it's complete and I'm so proud of myself! I take some pictures before something will happen to my cookies and carry carefully to the counter to show my amazing creation to everyone. The delicious scent catches everyone's attention as they get up from their seats and look at it with shiny and heart shaped eyes. The girls are squealing over the cuteness, Boopkins and Luigi give me compliments, Bob is telling me that I need to add "Sexy Bob" which I denied quickly, and Mario and SMG4 are drooling.

It's closing time and SMG4 stays to clean the tables. I flip the sign over then turn around and notice that my stinky is looking at my gingerbread house. I walk over to him and ask if he wants to eat a piece of cookies. SMG4 frowns and shakes his head because for him, it's too cute and doesn't want to ruin my creation. But unexpecting occurs when SMG4 whispers into my ear "If I had to choose who to eat, is definitely you my sweet cakes~"

~SMG3

{My cheeks flustered with my mouth open as SMG4 giggles and starts giving kisses around my face. I close my mouth and enjoy it until my stinky caresses my beard lovingly and I swear, I'm in heaven right now.}