💀💜Gay thought #71💜💀

Dear Diary,

Day 1 of the road trip. Nothing to see in the middle of the road beside mountains and trees. My window is down to feel the nice breeze hitting my face and it's lovely. I'm bopping my head to the music while looking at the scenery as SMG4 is still driving and taking a sip of his latte. I really don't know the main goal of the trip but it was my stinky's idea so I should ask him later. He takes a look at me quickly with a quiet giggle then pokes my cheek playfully to get my attention. "Ooh grumpy booy! Can I see your handsome face? The road isn't fun to look at-" I turn my face at him and chuckle. "It was your idea for the road trip and you're driving so keep an eye on the road idiot.-" He chuckles along and boops my nose. "I know, I just want to see your pretty face before focusing on the road.-" I roll my eyes jokingly and blushes a bit. "You're such a cute dork..." We giggle and decide to hold hands as he's now concentrating on the driving and I'm back to look outside.

A few hours later, we stopped by the gas station to fill up gas and buy snacks. I got myself some yummy chocolate treats while SMG4 got chips. After visiting the gas station, it's my turn to drive and hit the road again. My stinky made my favorite coffee to keep me awake and alive. How sweet. While driving, my mind is racing constantly. Do you think this is a possibility to propose to him if we find a perfect destination? Is it too early? I know the year just started and I don't want to move too quickly and I don't even have a plan! Come on SMG3 you can do it! Propose the love of your life when it's the right time! SMG4 notices my weird facial expressions and pats on my shoulder. "Are you okay Three? You're making silly faces.-" I snapped out of my thoughts and blushed a little bit from embarrassment. "I'm fine! Just...thinking a lot...Sorry about that.-" He giggles and strokes the back of my head. "It's okay love, whatever you're thinking, you shouldn't worry about it."

It's nighttime and we're parked at the dead empty parking lot for the night. We're in bed with our pajamas and watching documentaries about memes on the laptop while cuddling. SMG4 pauses the show and looks at me sleepily. "Can we get some sleep? I'm exhausted from driving." I smile drowsily and kiss his forehead. "Of course my stinky...Tomorrow I'll make breakfast to boost your energy up!" He closes the laptop as we both lie down and he snuggles me more with a giggle. "I can't wait to taste your cooking, it makes me happy and it's always delicious..." My cheeks turn pink slightly from his comment and pet his hair. "Heh. Thank you. Goodnight Four." I close my eyes slowly until SMG4 kisses my cheek lovingly and holds me closer. "Night Three..."

~SMG3

{We're both sleeping peacefully. SMG4 is dreaming about me, cooking passionately while he's looking at all the amazing food in front of him when he notices that I'm wearing a cute apron and no cap. He blushed furiously and squeals cutely as he gives me a big hug. Meanwhile with my dream, we're watching fireworks going off while sitting down on grass and holding hands. SMG4 looks amazed and grin happily while I'm busy staring at his cute features. He sees me staring at him and giggles adorably as I'm blushing and looking away quickly. He smirks, then gets closer to my face to kiss my cheek repeatedly and calls me "My cute tsundere!" My face flustered and enjoyed it quietly without telling him that.}