💀💜Gay thought #81💜💀

SMG3's note: The lore needs to be on hold again because of the new SMG4's video today! It's all about me baby! Now that I think about it, my stinky DID make this video soooo obsessed with me a lot much? Anygay, go check it out! You'll love it because I'm the main character of this video! Without further ado, enjoy my gay thought of the day!

Dear Diary,

Today is pretty busy at my coffee shop since me and Eggdog are the only employees running the business. I learned how to roller skate by SMG4 and I'm doing well! (Well beside being clumsy as I'm serving coffee and food to the customers but I'm working on it!) I should thank him later...I also need to hire more employees beside my precious boy. Steve was complaining that his sandwich doesn't have turkey in it, which I "apologize" and tell him that the sandwich doesn't mean to hav- Nevermind he threw his order at my face and looked pissed off while telling me "Got it right! Son of a bitch!" I was so outraged and repeated to myself "the customers are always right" while walking away from the furious Steve but he didn't make my statement better because he commented on me "That's right! Ya stinky jackass-" OKAY, I'VE HAD ENOUGH! I take out a sheet of paper and pencil to write down dramatically the new prices by slamming on the table in front of a confused Steve. Ha! He's being fooled by me! SMG3! I felt proud about myself while walking away until I bump into Eggman's belly and falls on the floor. Oooh! How are you my evil buddy? He didn't approve of my "evilness" as he pushed me on a chair and pulled out a TV set. Uh what's going on? Wait...Eggman was watching me all week...That's...not so creepy at all...OI! HOW DID HE GET THAT FOOTAGE OF MY MAID OUTFIT!? The fact that he said I'm not a villain anymore ticks me off. I WILL PROVE HIM WRONG! JUST WATCH ME EGG FACE!

I tried to punch Jub Jub multiple times but his damage was only 0.00001. Man, this is tiring...but I manage to drop his ice cream which it's pretty evil! I tried to rob the bank by saying "PUT THE MONEY IN MY ASS!" wait, SHIT NO DON'T- WRONG LINE! I added purple crystals inside the drink, used my finger to spin it and give it a taste to make sure it blends well! Oh right...my body dropped of how nasty it was! But at least Swag likes it? I sprayed paint on the Mona Lisa painting by adding my hat, a smile on her face and wrote "COME TO SMG3 COFFEE BOMBS". I laughed villainously until Kaizo walked past and didn't like my graffiti. What a jerk! I worked hard on that masterpiece! That got me into tears and sobbed a little! I'm sensitive okay!? But I felt better when I saw the kid toy car! I yeeted Boopkins out like in GTA style and stole it! The toy cars police are after me while I'm getting five stars! Hehehe you'll never take me aliiive! Eggman was so disappointed in me that he took me to Villain's anonymous meeting counseling. I wasn't a happy camper...I introduced myself to the others, (Gives me Wreck it Ralph villain meeting scene and I love it) I've been helping my friends a lot lately...Oh they didn't like that but I'm here for a reason to become evil again and a refresher couldn't help...

I start torture Depresso with my ASMR but he quite enjoy it so that was just a warm up! I pull out an ugly version of me mask and make spooky noises but that didn't work and everyone hates my ideas! I'm pure shocked while my memories flashed before my eyes about spending time with my friends... Me playing Gmod with Mario...Meggy hugging me behind while being back at Peach's castle...me having say gex with SMG4 back in the igloo...Hold up, why am I thinking about that!? I literally said bring your friend close but your enemy closer to the next level...I really HAVE been hanging with them for too long! I kicked a rat from my anger until I realized that Depresso like rats. You know what I did, I suffered the rat a lot while they're cheering for me and it felt so evil! I'm back baby!! I finally got the certificate of evilness and Eggman was so proud of me! He gave me one final test before becoming a true villain again which was to kill my arch nemesis SMG4. I wasn't too sure about that...Me kill my lover? Right, Eggman doesn't know that we're dating now...I need a plan....

~SMG3

{In my room, holding my gun while having flashbacks of me and SMG4 being best friends last year and looking frightened. Aims the gun towards the poster of my stinky then pulls the trigger to shoot confetti and smiles happily. Finally! I have a reason to kill that bozo! Celebrates with joy by shooting the heavy gun at the poster again by creating a hole from the bathroom as Eggdog is taking a shower. Looks inside my chest for more evil ideas but my pooch disagrees with me. I don't care about SMG4!...I'm just saying that because Eggdog got angry at me and I pretended not to hear him and waddled out of my room. Enters the castle, heading to the kitchen to see my love making a new meme called "tomato soop" and he looks so happy about it. I...fuck that was cute but I need to resist so I walk towards him menacingly and aims my (cock JK JK!) glock at SMG4's face. Red splattered on the window with the sound of the gunfire...Eggman was impressed by me until he saw the scene. I shot SMG4's tomato soup meme. SIKE MOTHERFUCKER! I was considering killing my bb...like usual but I didn't so I slapped his crying face to calm him down and let's be real, murdering isn't my thing and evil villainy...pain and suffering is more my style! Eggman didn't like my answer so he pulled out his bazooka and targeted my SMG4! Oh hell nah! I stopped him and beat the shit out of him by bashing his eggface in the sink repeatedly. As we keep fighting and taking me with him on his airship to catch my final breath, I tear stuff apart and jump off like a cool dude but lands back on SMG4's cringe meme. I smile seeing him crying and give a nice speech about how happy I am with my life. My stinky hears it then looks at me with teary eyes and hugs me, saying that he's happy that I didn't kill him and how much he loves and cares about me...I feel touch as I hug back happily and rub his back to calm him down from his crying. Next time if Steve complains about his sandwich with no turkey, I'll tell him that it was chicken instead! God, being evil is fun!}