✨️💙Gay thought #102💙✨️

Dear Diary,

Day 25 of snowtrapped partie douze. The results are in and everyone voted for my ideas, you guys are so nice and sweet! Sorry Mario but I'm better...Let's just say that he wasn't happy with the poll. Oh well but we have a rescue mission and beat TV Adware! So it was all of his dirty work with everything that we've been through since the beginning of our redesign journey...What's his purpose in killing one by one our crew? Surely there must be a reason because they almost got me...They seem to target the weakest ones so I'm one of them? Meggy was a close one too with all the western simulators and Three with his notebook...I think they hired people to do his job instead...They must plan something bigger in the future unless we stop them before we're doomed! All of this ruined my road trip with Three, putting everyone in danger and manipulating us...

Okay so hear me out, my plan is to distract them with Mario's "charms" then I'm gonna sneak behind them to tackle the TV bitch down, untie Three and all of us will destroy them for good! Solid plan right? Mario agrees with the plan, gives me a thumbs up until I notice SMG3's face isn't happy about it because uhh well...

"What an impressive plan, too bad I know exactly what you idiots are gonna do with me and save your precious friend!"

TV Adware laughs maniacally, his face starts to glitch out slightly and SMG3 is still giving me that look. Welp, I spilled the plan out without noticing... We're screwed.

"You FOOLS! Prepare to meet your sweet deaths!"

Suddenly, the ground shakes below us violently, breaking the floor to reveal a ton of electronic machines piled up together to create a tower while TV Adware is on top with a huge ass TV screen behind him while Three is still on their grips, looking down at us like we're tiny ants. All of the screens appear the word "DIE" in bloody red, the machines are hot and steamy and we can hear their villain laugh. Me and Mario look at each other with fear in our eyes, sweat nervously and our bodies tremble worriedly.

"It's game over for us S Emm Gee 4! It's nice meeting you!"

"Wait what!? You can't give up yet Mario! Three is depending on us to save his life from TV Adware! If he can save my ass then I can save his ass!"

".....That was so gay yet inspirational! Mario is so proud of you!"

"Uhh...thanks? Come on, Three needs m- us!"

We both nod with determination then look back at the dangerous tower like this seems familiar with a video game with the final boss round...I might be dreaming but whatever let's fight for our lives! But this time, YOU guys choose our faiths! This might be like a short interaction series with your choices and seeing if you guys are right or wrong! There's no turning back and we trust you my sexy fans! Me and Mario are counting on you! ....Maybe Three as well but he can't do anything since he's in a damsel in distress right now...Princess Three. I should start calling that. Heh, it suits him. But ANYGAYS please vote and remember, this is our story and let's-

"HURRY UP ALREADY! MARIO IS SO IMPATIENT AND WANTS TO GO HOME TO EAT SPAGHETTI!"

Mario shouts angrily at me, clenching his fists and makes his famous angy noises.

"Oops, sorry I got carried away bud..."I laugh tensely, grab my phone with an epic spin motion and create a poll with intensity. TV Adware is preparing to attack us while Three, well still stuck and can't do anything with his cute grumpy look on his face but he looks like his rope is loosening up a little from his wrists. Sneaky bbg~

~SMG4

{Poll # I don't give a shit! What to do?}

Attack back!

Dodge the attack!